• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Thread..last weekend before X-mas..

Hey All,

It's almost the weekend..what is everybody up to?

Friday: No Work..first tracks at Blue..maybe do some Doughnuts in my Subie..enjoy the snow.
Saturday: Skiing with the Saturday morning Blue crew..find a Christmas present for my grandma..she likes silver so maybe some earrings??? Maybe parking lot pimp at Wal-Greens..
Sunday: Ski Blue..laundry..chill at my parents house..hopefully it's once again snowing..prepare for an uber short workweek..

deadheadskier

Staff member
Tomorrow night, Celtics vs Bulls at the Fleet
Pimpin' the Back Bay Hilton with a friend
Saturday - ski somewhere, not sure where yet, but leaning towards wachusett
Saturday night - Nate Wilson Group in Dover
Sunday - sleep and make sausage for friends and relatives for Christmas

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Friday - Delaware. Enough said.
Saturday- Blue, drink some beers in the afternoon
Sunday - Maybe more Blue, wrap up some presents, watch a movie at home
Monday - Maybe more Blue, gotta get some stocking snuffers at the dollar store.

WJenness

Tomorrow - Work early, out as early as possible and schlep out to Wachusett, where I'll go until the snow stops, I pass out, or they stop the lifts...
Saturday - Not sure in the AM, but from 3:00 on is my gf's family Christmas party. Her sister just got engaged and it's at her house (the sister)... so it has the potential for quite the celebration...
Sunday - Assuming I'm not too hung over Sunday morning, I plan on hitting Loon for the day with my gf and maybe one of my buddies... we'll see how that goes.

-w

TheBEast

Friday - Work Holiday Luncheon = eat and be merry from 12:30 to 3:00, then get my hair cut
Saturday - Shovel and snow blow......
Sunday - Ski the BEast (Berkshire East for those that don't know the code name....) and drink some Shabadoo afterwards at the Charlemont Inn!

Hawkshot99

Friday- Work during the day, then take off for some night time powder skiing!
Sat- Get to work early hopefully take some morning powder turns then work all day.
Sun- work, hopefully there will be another storm coming in to take night time turns.

drjeff

Friday - work until lunchtime. Head home via the grocery/booze store. Watch it snow :snow: and probably play with my snowblower at somepoint

Saturday - Hosting my families annual neighborhood X-mas party in the PM :beer: Always fun watching some of my neighbors getting trashed on heavily Bourboned Eggnog ;)

Sunday - Patriots/Cardinal game :beer: Hopefully get to use the snowblower again after what's likely going to be a much longer ride home from Gillette Stadium than it usually is

davidhowland14

Website
www.frigidlight.com
Friday: racing in the snow, packing, hanging out bored out of my mind.
Saturday: finishing the xmas shopping, skiing (local golf course), night with the girlfriend.
Sunday: Pats Game! driving up the Mad River Glen, sleeping in the lot.
Monday: POWDER

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
Friday: Skied, going to work soon
Saturday: Hopefully ski at Cannon early AM, then girlfriends family Xmas party, then go to work
Sunday: Cannon, Patriots, Begin/Finish Shopping, Beer
Monday: Loon, Finish Shopping, Beer
Tuesday: Cannon, Beer
Wednesday: Cannon, Presents w/GF, Beer
Thursday: Merry Christmas! Loon, drive to Massachusetts to see family, presents, food, and :beer: