• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Thread..Mothers day weekend..

Hey All,

It's essentially the weekend..what is everybody up to???

Thursday evening...cashed in $78 worth of coins..went to the bar..passed out on my couch..

Friday...morning deliveries, out of work at Noon, Allentown Farmers market, clean apartment, Long Trail Blackberry Wheat..safety meeting..

Saturday???????..maybe buy some new summer clothes..

Sunday..golf with my Dad..buy my Mom a mothers day gift..dinner at parents house..laundry...

Everybody have a kickass weekend!!!!

WJenness

Today: Work till 4:30, over to the venue to set up for Senior Sectionals, setup until we're done (conservative estimate is 8:00), go home, do all the data verification and setup for Saturday's events. Sleep
Saturday: Up around 6:30, over to the venue for 7:30, run tournament until about 5:00. Drive to fencing club for Section meeting, eat dinner, prep Sunday's events. Sleep
Sunday: Up around 6:30 over to the venue for 7:30, run tournament until about 5:00. Breakdown (with any luck, done by 7:00). Eat Dinner. Go home. Pass out.

-w

Johnskiismore

Website
www.skine.net
This morning I listed a new piece of land on MLS, great price, should sell pretty quick.

Now I'm going to go set up girlfriends piano at the restaurant I work at. She plays every Friday night during mud season for 'date night'. I'll be bartending.

Saturday, RE appointments, then bartend. Sunday, call mom, sleep in, and go to work.

Hopefully many of you will see the sun this weekend!

Dr Skimeister

Work 'till noon tomorrow. Then some yardwork and take the kids shopping for Mudder's Day.

Sunday doing a family outing for our first visit to the new Citi Field to see Mets vs. Pirates for the matinee game then dinner in Chinatown, Flushing.

I'm back from the Allentown Farmers Market. I'm about to eat a Gyro which is about the best thing you can get for $5.50..The meat just sits on that spit for hours..I skip the yogurt sauce but I like a little hot sauce..The fruit is really good right now..and the guacamole at the Spanish stand is some heady ass'd stuff. Spring cleaning...

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Fri - done with work for the day. Going to head to the gym and then maybe hold a safety meeting

Sat - Mtb bike in the morning, clean out garage afterwards

Sun - Mothers day with Grandma

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Today: grocery store trips, gotta catch up on laundry
Tomorrow: wake for my uncle in the afternoon; likely to take up most of the day with the "reception" at my other aunt's house following
Sunday: no freaking clue

Warp Daddy

Mother's day weekend : My son sent a huge floral basket to his mom today and a new Adidas tennis outfit i had a necklace made up for my Queen and not sure what my daughter has in mind but knowing her it will be special .

Tonite we have a belated Cinco deMayo party with friends, then Monday a huge neighborhood gathering to bid a fond farewell to one of our really close friends who just bought a condo out in Northern California and sold her home here .

We'll Probably golf some again tomorrow but had a really nice 4th round of the season today an 85