• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Thread..now till the 29th..

Hey All,

It's almost the weekend..what is everybody up to??? Right now I'm back at my place and there are gardeners singing in Spanish spreading manure and mulch and they are loud as all hell..wow..I wish I could tape this for you guys..the one guy could be on American Idol..lol..I think I'm going to the bar to chill with my buddy Frank who hasn't seen much of me during ski season..he's 82 and he can drink Miller lite until 6PM for $1.25 a piece..then go home and postwhore.

Friday..work 8-12..ski CB..???

Saturday...PASR day at Camelback..be there or be square

Sunday..maybe sleep late for the first time in months...laundry..maybe hit some..gasp..golfballs..

Err-body have a kickass weekend!!!!!!!

hammer

Camping in the local area with my son's Boy Scout troop...lots of sitting around and eating, good times...

drjeff

Friday work until lunchtime. Business lunch meeting with the accountant for the office :eek:, then pick up the kids + dogs and drive to Mount Snow

Saturday - ski in the AM, then most likely grab a good viewing spot to watch the pond skimming at Mount Snow and listen to some Reggae as it's Reggaue weekend. Then goto dinner with Vcunning and his wife and friends while all of our kids are hopefully not torturing Vcunning's normal babysitter too much ;) Watch UCONN punch it's ticket to the final 4 (fingers crossed)

Sunday - search for Captain Fangun in Mount Snow Duct Tape Derby :)

St. Bear

Website
twitter.com
Thurs - rugby practice 7-9
Fri - work 9-5, spend QT with the wifey at night
Sat - rugby match @ 1pm, hit up the bar afterwards to dull the pain
Sun - sleep in, limp out of bed and go house hunting

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Friday - work until 2 or 3, then go over to my mom's house for dinner
Satuday - PASR day at Camelback
Sunday - Root is going to Windham

campgottagopee

Fri work till 4ish, happy hr till 6ish then home for da "CUSE

Sat----sleep in, meet everyone around 11AM for breakfast beers then off to the NYS Elk's Mens Bowling Tournament----pretty sure get intoxicated sat night and passout in some hotel

Sun---wake up hangin' over---breakfast---then "hair of the dog" just to feel good enought to finish out the tourney

hammer

Camp Resolute?
Nope...local conservation area. No facilities whatsoever, but there's a road right up to the campsite so we can being all of our gear in by car. Not really roughing it.

I think the troop went to Camp Resolute last November, but I wasn't able to join them for that trip.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Nope...local conservation area. No facilities whatsoever, but there's a road right up to the campsite so we can being all of our gear in by car. Not really roughing it.

I think the troop went to Camp Resolute last November, but I wasn't able to join them for that trip.

Many fond memories of the scouts growing up in that area. Camp resolute was 'home'. At least one weekend campout each fall and spring, plus week long boy scout camp in the summer.

Terry

Ski Sunday River tonight, Shawnee Peak tomorrow and sunday to finish out the lift servred there.