• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Thread..pre Cinco de Mayo..

Hey all,

It's almost the weekend. What's everybody up to?? My weekend starts after a 1PM appointment on Friday..I'm probably gonna sip on some fresca and maybe listen to some Beastie Boys. Saturday I'm hanging out with this girl..I need to figure out what to do..and Sunday I'm gonna try to catch my bearings for another week..lots of Cinco de Mayo parties this weekend. I know Chilis always has a big one under a tent in their parking lot. Get you margarita on..

2knees

you can get swine flu from cinco de mayo. i'd be careful if i were you.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Friday - Work, going mountain biking after work.
Saturday - Visit my grandparents
Sunday - My birthday. Mountain biking in the moring, followed by an all day safety meeting.

Warp Daddy

Tonite got a really nice Medical Center recognition dinner to go to getting some award for 15 yrs of Board service . Should be a fun nite at a nice resort on the River , the Queen is looking forward to the dancing afterword

Hopefully some serious golf this weekend followed by big neighborhood Cinco de Mayo bash , on the day

drjeff

Friday - weather permitting play some golf in the afternoon once work is done

Saturday - Drop the kids off at my in-laws on Cape Cod, then head upto Boston to join my wife at a conference she's attending all weekend from now until Tuesday up there. If the weather isn't too bad I hope to head down and check out the Volvo Ocean Race Sailboats that are hauled and on the peir near the Federal Courthouse during on of their layover stops in their round the world race. Then have dinner + drinks with friends at Oishii

Sunday - weather permiting, run a few miles along the Charles in the AM. The head back to the Cape to pick up the kids at the in-laws, then back to CT

wa-loaf

My Birthday is Friday. I'm going to spend it and the rest of the weekend working on my house. Gotta get a bunch of stuff done before the floor guys come Monday.

Glenn

Work on the ol' hacienda up north. I'll give the deck and porch another round of pressure washing,. hopefully install the dryer vent to the outside of the house, replace a few shingles, stomp around in the stream....drink some beers....smile and wave at the neighbors who probably think we're just another bunch of flatlanders.

My sister and brother in law are coming up tonight so I'll hang out with them a little..it turns out that one of the activities I'm doing on my date tomorrow is RollerSkating..wow I haven't done that in awhile..

drjeff

My sister and brother in law are coming up tonight so I'll hang out with them a little..it turns out that one of the activities I'm doing on my date tomorrow is RollerSkating..wow I haven't done that in awhile..

Nice Steeze! Gonna rock that rink 80's style??? ;)

skate-DSC6.jpg

Terry

Packing tonight. Heading up to Sugarloaf for the weekend early tomorrow morning. It looks like there will be about 18 of us that usually ski together are going to be there skiing, grilling and partying! It should be an awesome party and I will hit day 100 on sunday. Looking forward to it!