• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend thread..Sept 26th-28th..

Hey All,

It's almost another weekend..the last weekend in September..what is everybody up to???

Friday: Work, getting new brakes, hit up the A-town farmers market for a Gyro
Saturday: clean and pack, drink beer..walk in the rain with my steezy umbrella
Sunday: at noon go to my new place..show them my renters insurance policy..get the keys and start moving in..clean up more at my old place..I will eventually have to clean my oven..something I have never done..

WJenness

Hey All,

It's almost another weekend..the last weekend in September..what is everybody up to???

Friday: Work, getting new brakes, hit up the A-town farmers market for a Gyro
Saturday: clean and pack, drink beer..walk in the rain with my steezy umbrella
Sunday: at noon go to my new place..show them my renters insurance policy..get the keys and start moving in..clean up more at my old place..I will eventually have to clean my oven..something I have never done..

Friday: Work, to a friend's house to deal with some networking issues they're having, dinner with said friend, don't know after that

Saturday: Disappointed it's going to rain all day, wanted to go out and so something fun outside, instead, I'll be watching college football I guess.

Sunday: Running a fencing tournament at my club.

-w

wa-loaf

Birthday party for the kids on Saturday. One turns 2 and the other 5 this week,

drjeff

Friday: Finish up with work, bring the dogs to the kennel, pick the oldest kid up from school, then pack

Saturday: 7AM flight from Providence to Orlando. Get settled at the condo. Then take the kids on their 1st trip to Disney World (they have no clue that they're going to Disney yet - they just think that were going to Florida to see Grandma + Grandpa)

Sunday: More Disney

Monday: More Disney + finally get ready to goto my parents place in Florida on Tuesday.

Yeah! Vacation :)

Grassi21

Anniversary weekend for me. My parents are coming up to watch our son. We are headed up to Boston on Saturday. Staying right on the harbor, water taxi to the North End for dinner, and then some heavy cocktail consumption.

krisskis

Friday...working.

Saturday...staying awake after work to watch my sons football game at 9:30am...i hope the rain lets up by then. Then its off to dreamland for a bit. Daughter has to be at cheer practice from 1 to 4pm. Hoping someone is around so i dont have to take her. She has to be out in Deer Park...i hate these "elite" cheer squads.

Sunday...dont know what is going to happen that day...but i do know that my daugjhter has to cheer for a game in West Babylon in the afternoon.

Ahhh...the life of a mom. :)

Hawkshot99

I was supposed to go down to Assateague Island yesterday through next Wed. However a really bad storm rolled in and I didnt go. The wind was so bad they closed the beach because of all the flying sand. As my parents were leaving on Wed. the said waves were coming up onto the causeway to get off the island.

So I have no idea what I am doing. I got out of doing all my work till then.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I was supposed to go down to Assateague Island yesterday through next Wed. However a really bad storm rolled in and I didnt go. The wind was so bad they closed the beach because of all the flying sand. As my parents were leaving on Wed. the said waves were coming up onto the causeway to get off the island.

So I have no idea what I am doing. I got out of doing all my work till then.

always wanted to go there to check out the wild horses

dmc

Home tonight...
Laundry tomorrow..
Fly to Taiwan Sunday for a Monday meeting...

nelsapbm

Saturday - head up to Montreal to do some shopping.
Sunday - probably not much. Grocery shopping, watch football, REd Sox if they don't get rained out.

gmcunni

wife and i have September birthdays. we usually go away for a weekend to celebrate so this weekend we're doing a 1 night cruise to "nowhere" out of NYC.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
Friday - Hopefully work from home today. My wife is in Dallas on a business trip and she is on the last flight out today. Hopefully the weather here won't screw that up.

Saturday - I'm thinking about re-insulating my attic before I will have to turn the heat on.

Sunday - Not sure yet.

deadheadskier

Staff member
tonight.....cooking ribs, chilling

tomorrow......friends over for the red sox game

sunday.....hopefully a hike if weather allows, try and go to bed early as I need to be up at 4AM on Monday for work :mad:

Dr Skimeister

Tonight-Mets/Fish game on tube, hopefully
Tomorrow-Company picnic with my wife's co-workers, hopefully...not
Sunday-Big family breakfast, Mets/Fish game on tube, Division clinching or Wildcard clinching celebration, hopefully

Warp Daddy

Tonite - chillin maybe crank some tunes on the Fender strat -- haven't played that puppy in awhile since i favor my Gibson's fatter sound to the jangly- assed Fender output

Sat rain -so an AM long walk with teh Queen then Tube Football

Sun-- If rain start packing for our NYC trip Wed -- if not something outdoors bike/golf

Terry

Today- building a closet in the laundry room. Tomorrow- probably working on the laundry room, maybe going to the Fryeburg fair if it stops raining.