• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

We're hiring...

dmc

Given the state of the economy and how hard it is to find a job in some markets, I'm having a hard time understanding why anyone would be giving root flack for posting an OPPORTUNITY. Seriously, guys, you're being a little too damn picky. This was really nice of him to do, and he might just be helping someone out big time.

Whats wrong with being picky? It's a job... what you do... how you make a living.. where you spend more waking hours then with your family... If I sell cars - would i be happy selling adult diapers?

I'm totally picky when it comes to selecting employment..

dmc

Thank you both. I was getting tempted to ask the mods to lock/delete the thread cause I really don't need to be getting shit on over this. :-?

wow...

shit??? hardly...

dmc

My brother learned the lesson of the dangers in doing that the hard way. He made some comments on the Gathering of the Vibes board that were 100% supportive of his company and their customer, but the customer had 'watch dogs' online and forced his termination because of some rather benign criticism he offered regarding the red tape of the government agency over seeing the business interaction. 100K job down the tubes over posting on a message board.

yeah... i wouldn't do that.. thats bad form.....