• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Where to go Monday 3/24?

Stache

Website
WWW.SKIWITHSTACHE.COM
I teach at Jiminy Peak and also the Brit week at Killington.
Next weekend the daughter and I are doing 2-3 days at Kmart with maybe Sunday at Mt. Snow on the way back to Albany. Sooooo.....
Where do we go Monday after Easter?
Gore? Bromley? Whiteface? Ideas? (probably not interested in Slowkemo or Flatten).

mtl1076

Industry Rep
Industry Rep
There is talk of a weather system on the accuweather forums for Monday. If it holds....Magic.

I am slightly biased though.

Stache

Website
WWW.SKIWITHSTACHE.COM
Thanks for the reply and the weather report.
That should be good for Bromley as well as Magic.
After calling around today I found our best deal there.
My daughter will pay the $25 midweek rate and I will enjoy the industry courtesy of being a visiting Instructor.
Magic was next best deal with :
Monday, March 24
> Magic Mondays
When: Non-Holiday Mondays
What: Have you ever wanted to give Magic a try, but have a pass to another area? If so, Magic Mondays are the perfect chance to come up to Magic and ski or ride our classic Vermont trails. On non-holiday Mondays throughout the season skiers and riders can present their season pass from another area and receive a $30 lift ticket.
Where: Ticket Window
Cost: $30