• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Who's Staying Up To Watch the Results?

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I get to move onto something better, as Walmart announced last week that they want to build a supercenter in my town. So down will come the political signs to be replaced with the inevitable "stop walmart" signs in my town :rolleyes:
sorry to hear that...I'm hoping that all the yard signs will vanish before I have to drive into work tomorrow.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Gotta get ready to figure out how much I need to raise my fees now at work. The cost of doing business is going up.

maybe, maybe not. I can understand how a small business owner might have such a concern based on certain ideologies of the President Elect. But his voice isn't the only voice. Let's hope more people have the resources to be able to see a fine dentist like yourself.

No one knows what lies down the road, but I'm sure every dentist and every citizen hopes that America continues to have a bigger and brighter smile moving forward. Regardless of winner, the voter turn out this election was inspiring. I hope the new leaders who take office continue to push that inspiration forward and improve the world we live in by listening and caring about what their constituents have to say.

By the people.....for the people

Glenn

Gotta get ready to figure out how much I need to raise my fees now at work. The cost of doing business is going up.

Keep working Jeff. My season passes aren't going to pay for themselves. ;-)

I know a lot of folks who own their own businesses and it's never easy. I really do feel for them now more than ever. God bless em for doing what they do. Let's hope they can continue being successful.