• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Hour, Friday May 22nd in Hartford

MRGisevil

It's my birthday, come buy me beers!!!

Koi Lounge

Farmington Ave

West Hartford!

Last edited:

o3jeff

Where? The streets of Hartford? Can set up some chairs on the sidewalk with some 40's and have another repeat of your Bump or Bust performance:-D

MRGisevil

Shut up, Jeff. You totally love hanging out with me! I'm not sure...any suggestions? Pig's Eye is the fall back.

MRGisevil

Carrie, call me around midnight and remind me to write a trip report while I'm smashed. That'd be hysterical.

2knees

give me a time and place. dee is working friday night but maybe i can get a sitter for a couple of hours.

happy birthday you old bag.

MRGisevil

PAUL! YOU HAVE TO COME OUT! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE! BRING WIFEY! Oh btw venue has changed to Koi lounge, Farmington Ave. in West Hartford. KARAOKE FTFW! Come on. You guys have to come. If anything just to see me shit faced singing My Heart Will Go On to Paul and never let me live it down. Come on, Marc. You know you're looking for fodder.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Not a fan of driving in Hartford, but maybe I can squeeze some more out of the budget to go to West Hartford. I can't promise anything at this point though... budget is extremely tight right now. What time?