• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Hour, Friday May 22nd in Hartford

o3jeff

Not a fan of driving in Hartford, but maybe I can squeeze some more out of the budget to go to West Hartford. I can't promise anything at this point though... budget is extremely tight right now. What time?

What do u have an entertainment budget like Marc?

Give us a time, I think I am out of work at noon Friday.

Grassi21

What do u have an entertainment budget like Marc?

Give us a time, I think I am out of work at noon Friday.

Come on man.... you are only the 5th person to request a time. The suspense is killing me.

MRGisevil

Time, huh? How about "from the time you get there til the time you leave-thirty". (but "from the time I get there" will be 5:30). Come on Carrie! Show up!!

Paul

PAUL! YOU HAVE TO COME OUT! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE! BRING WIFEY! Oh btw venue has changed to Koi lounge, Farmington Ave. in West Hartford. KARAOKE FTFW! Come on. You guys have to come. If anything just to see me shit faced singing My Heart Will Go On to Paul and never let me live it down. Come on, Marc. You know you're looking for fodder.

We'd love to, but looks like we'll have to wait til next time. Have one for me, and I'll do the same!

bigbog

...yeah...will be in evening news

Where? The streets of Hartford? Can set up some chairs on the sidewalk with some 40's and have another repeat of your Bump or Bust performance:-D
.."Bust" is just what we'll all notice on the 11pm, make that the 6am news...somewhere.....police cruisers.. etc...LOL
Video someone..please;-)

MR. evil

Change of venue.....Its now happening at Zen Bar in Farmington CT. Zen Bar is located at the Exchange on Farmington Ave in between Rt4 and the W. Hartford Rez.

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
:lol: Can't make up your mind, eh? ;)

I'm definitely out. Looks like I'll be running to the other side of the state tomorrow night. Have fun!

MRGisevil

Way to move it farther away from where the guest of honor lives.

Waaaaaaaait! My boyfriend, are you coming? I'll be such a sad little girlfriend if you abandon me on my birthday :( I'm crying tears of ultimate sorrow already.

2knees

So whos actually showing up for this dog and pony show????

steveo

Zen bar? is that like some kind of martini foo foo place?

I say we go to the Red Dog saloon and start a fight with the bikers.....