• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

get out yer handkerchiefs..dry them eyes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Phantom

but the DIS done been DISconnected!......:cry::dunce:

did anyone shed a tear when you were DISconnected from your beloved organization? I know that there was a collective big sigh of relief.

grizzly.jpg

skiadikt

what happened. thought he pretty much behaved here except for a couple times he went off his meds ...

neil

His account doesn't say that it was banned (unfortunately)

two answers...actually , Eric..THREE..

No. About you calling HR on a guy trying to stir up trouble. What was the end result?

WTF were you trying to mess w/ a good guys livelihood for?

A: WHO ( as if anyone cares) , ARE you ?....B: WHO , again , might you actually be referencing...since cloak and daggers gets kinda old in a hurry... and C: I thought from all your sophomoric prior posts that you were mostly into developing " antecedent information" , as well as your endless invasive lurkings...that you are so well known for.....please DO answer any and all of the above........like THAT'S ever gonna happen!

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
I must have missed that AZ Ebonics memo. WTF? What happened to English on this site?
It's not even az ebonics...Some threads of recent aren't even readable, and if they are I have no clue what purpose or topic the thread has...much like this one.

Black Phantom

A: WHO ( as if anyone cares) , ARE you ?....B: WHO , again , might you actually be referencing...since cloak and daggers gets kinda old in a hurry... and C: I thought from all your sophomoric prior posts that you were mostly into developing " antecedent information" , as well as your endless invasive lurkings...that you are so well known for.....please DO answer any and all of the above........like THAT'S ever gonna happen!

You know exactly Who and What I am talking about. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.