• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

What are you eating for lunch today???

SkiFanE

Brought a pastrami and swiss sandwich on a big sub roll, with nachos and h2o. Oh, and then bought a flourless choc cake slice at the cafe...ate half, saving rest for later.

Okay..finishing up the cake now...a little crunchier than before, but that makes it better. Also has some sliced almonds on top.....mmmmmmmmm

KTammaro

Free food tastes better

Usually lunch is any free food leftover from client meetings or the delivery order the night before... no complaints!

bvibert

Staff member
No. I had some homemade banana bread too, that finished that off for breakfast yesterday.

Are you any good at baking cookies?

So, you're eating cookies made in someone else's home? Does that mean that they're not really homemade anymore? Or did someone come to your home to make them?

What about the bread, did you make that yourself? Was it made in your home?

I'm good at eating cookies. I can make them, but I prefer to leave that to someone else. Are you good at baking cookies?

o3jeff

So, you're eating cookies made in someone else's home? Does that mean that they're not really homemade anymore? Or did someone come to your home to make them?

What about the bread, did you make that yourself? Was it made in your home?

I'm good at eating cookies. I can make them, but I prefer to leave that to someone else. Are you good at baking cookies?

They(the cookies and bread) were not made in my home and also not by me. They were made in someone elses home, that is actually a condo, so now I am unsure what to call them.

I have made cookies in the past(at my home), but enjoy eating cookies and breads that someone else has made, they always seem to taste better.

bvibert

Staff member
They(the cookies and bread) were not made in my home and also not by me. They were made in someone elses home, that is actually a condo, so now I am unsure what to call them.

I have made cookies in the past(at my home), but enjoy eating cookies and breads that someone else has made, they always seem to taste better.

Maybe you need to practice more, then your cookies will taste just as good as somoneelsescondomade cookies.

bvibert

Staff member
That really doesn't sound too appetizing. I guess I will have to force her to buy a house so her cookies will sound more appealing.

Speaking of houses, will you be checking some out this weekend?

Two after work tonight.

ScottySkis

BK ititialian chicken sandwich buy 1get one free, in Dunkin D drinking coffee wonderful bike weather but it's still March, I think next winter will be epic.