• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

'14-'15 passes

dlague

My cost this year $13.35 a day based on 34 days on a midweek pass. That's with tax.:grin:

Just 100 days would've put me well under 5 bucks.

That many mid week days skiing - I would get fired! Mid-week Passes are generally priced well in any case!

steamboat1

That many mid week days skiing - I would get fired! Mid-week Passes are generally priced well in any case!

Actually more, that's just mid-week days on my pass. Think I only skied two weekend days all season. One Sat. at Stowe in April (SC discount day) & closing day Sun. at K. (my mid-week pass was good at K once they went to a weekend only schedule). Probably skipped 5 or 6 mid-week days while in VT. due to weather too.

Edd

Just bought a Bronze Boyne New England pass! The price was due to go up again on Oct 13th, FYI. Weird deadline.

Getting a Cannon/BW pass next but that price doesn't raise until Nov 30th.

dlague

Just bought a Bronze Boyne New England pass! The price was due to go up again on Oct 13th, FYI. Weird deadline.

Getting a Cannon/BW pass next but that price doesn't raise until Nov 30th.

If you are considering 2 midweek passes then you are lucky and must have a lots of midweek time to ski and can avoid weekends!

Edd

If you are considering 2 midweek passes then you are lucky and must have a lots of midweek time to ski and can avoid weekends!

If I was restricted to weekends I'm not sure I'd stick with skiing. I'd have to be put in the position to know for sure.

thetrailboss

Staff member
All set on my end. Alta-Bird pass for me; Snowbird and Alta for my three year old; Alta for the Mrs.

skiNEwhere

Decided to go with epic local vs full unrestricted epic this year. Only a few restrictions like Christmas and Presidents' Day, and I can only ski Vail or beaver creek 10 times. Seeing as I think Vail is grossly overrated to begin with, I have no problem with that.

Will get the discounted Rocky Mountain super pass plus as well. For $309 I can get unlimited skiing at copper, winter park and 6 days at steamboat so I don't see why I shouldn't get it

thetrailboss

Staff member
Decided to go with epic local vs full unrestricted epic this year. Only a few restrictions like Christmas and Presidents' Day, and I can only ski Vail or beaver creek 10 times. Seeing as I think Vail is grossly overrated to begin with, I have no problem with that.

Will get the discounted Rocky Mountain super pass plus as well. For $309 I can get unlimited skiing at copper, winter park and 6 days at steamboat so I don't see why I shouldn't get it

Nice combo. Strong work there. Utah is still a bit behind when it comes to competing with the Epic Pass. However, my pass originally was significantly more in price before the Epic pass came along. Still quite a bit of difference, but prices and benefits are getting better....

jaytrem

Just found this pass that might not be a bad idea for someone traveling, it's the "Intrawest Passport" pass for $589, not to mention 12 and under free

6 days each at:
Stratton
Tremblant
Snowshoe
Winter Park
Steamboat
Blue Mountain

http://www.winterparkresort.com/tickets-and-passes/season-passes.aspx and
http://www.intrawestpassport.com/

Nice deal, especially with no black out dates. That could work well for me once my kids are 7-12 (age when they won't be able to ski Mount Snow for almost free anymore). That's a ways off though.

Puck it

When do the Killington Express cards go on sale? Nothing on the website yet. Seems a little late.

Edd

Whoa....that STEEP. Are they basically trying to create a private ski area!!!! If I lived in town I sure as hell would work at least part time at the resort, assuming they even give passes to part time folks!

A good slogan for that place: "Stowe...go f*** yourself.."