• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Stash Discussion Private Subforum - Yes or No?

Should we have a private stash discussion subforum for qualified users?

• Yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway Star

Why you trying to steal my thunder? There is only room for one villain around here.

Kirk_you-must-be-new-here.png

Nick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Website
www.alpinezone.com
Excellent. More site traffic from TGR :p

You know HS, that's the reason I posted it as a question including possible criteria for how it would work. It was an off the cuff thought. Jeez.

Highway Star

Excellent. More site traffic from TGR :p

You know HS, that's the reason I posted it as a question including possible criteria for how it would work. It was an off the cuff thought. Jeez.

Attachments

• k-bigpic.jpg
    k-bigpic.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 65

MadMadWorld

Ridiculous that you give him shit for trying to improve a message board that is free for you to use. If you don't like it GTFO

Puck it

You're a moron.

Is is that the best you have? You are just so clever. I do not know how I can compete with your wit.
I know when I am going to place a sign on the entrance to this secret obvious stash that you are languishing over. It will be a pic of you and I call it "Highway's Secret"

Status
Not open for further replies.