• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Your anticipated last day of the season

VTKilarney

When do you think that you will be done for the season?

My last day will be April 20th at Bretton Woods.

deadheadskier

Staff member
I'd like to be at Wildcat for their closing day on May 3rd.

Might make it to Killington in May beyond that, but unlikely.

Warp Daddy

No specific date , I will be out there as long as conditions are good and venues are open hopefully into April. We will be skiing tomorrow for certain

fbrissette

jay peak closing day will be my last lift-aided day, hopefully in may, then I should get a few more days where I earn my turns.

xwhaler

Looking at Okemo April 26 as the swan song. Although maybe ski and tee May 9th at K!!!

abc

When do you think that you will be done for the season?

My last day will be April 20th at Bretton Woods.
"Planning" for skiing with such precision to me is thumbing one's nose at the weather god. So I refuse to pick a specific date!

It'll be sometime in April, since I'm on vacation till April 12. It could very well go beyond that too. Last year, I skied on May 1st. It may happen again this year.

ironhippy

Local hill closes Easter weekend. I have a trip to Mount Saint Anne April 8 - 12.

I'm hoping to earn some turns on the local hill/area until the end of April or so, and maybe a trip to Sugarloaf in early May.

boston_e

I'm thinking April 12th. I'm out of town the weekend after that. Maybe if I get motivated I'll go up for some spring bumps the following weekend and get a day in on either the 25th or 26th. Usually by that time I'm mentally done and ready to move on to spring / summer activities.

Cannonball

Going to miss a huge chunk of May while away. Hoping for at least one local day in May + one local day in June. Then hopefully AK days in July, August, and maybe September.

HD333

Last day as a family will most likely be 4/6.
Hopefully I can sneak out and get some turns in in May. Thinking it would be K since I have some freebies for there from my Okemo pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk