• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Resort Improvements 2015

Domeskier

I get a little uncomfortable on lifts without lines - feels like they're going to forget about me up there.

catskillman

Heard this weekend that Hunter is cutting a few new trails - nothing major. connecting Hunter 1 to the main mt and supposedly something on the west side with Annapurna. Details to follow

Puck it

Thinking about upgrading the blender at the Zoomer Bar to a Margaritaville Machine.

Attachments

• marg.jpg
    marg.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 173

Puck it

^^^^ That looks serious...love how you are taking the game to another level!
That would be for the spring days of course.

For the cold days.

Bailey or Maple in Coffee

Attachments

• jura_giga_51.jpg
    jura_giga_51.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 170

legalskier

Gore reopens the Hudson trail

“The route is as original. It will be old school, with the narrowest section around 35 feet wide. There is a really cool natural table top that we think skiers will love.”

Full story at NYSB, with pics:
http://nyskiblog.com/north-creek-ski-bowl-hudson-trail-reopens/#more-30472

dlague

I know! Its pure blasphemy that it's not the "random beers" thread isn't the most active right now!! ;) :beer:

No kidding! Some days it is so quiet here that I think I should visit every other day. Ski season does need to start or more summer discussions need to take place.

Scruffy

Gore reopens the Hudson trail

“The route is as original. It will be old school, with the narrowest section around 35 feet wide. There is a really cool natural table top that we think skiers will love.”

Full story at NYSB, with pics:
http://nyskiblog.com/north-creek-ski-bowl-hudson-trail-reopens/#more-30472

That should be a cool trail.

JimG.

Staff member
No kidding! Some days it is so quiet here that I think I should visit every other day. Ski season does need to start or more summer discussions need to take place.

Meh...summer discussions.

I try to stay in the hiking section.

drjeff

I should start a thread about what the ladies in my office are currently discussing right now (and trying to get my opinion on...) What looks better on a woman in the summer, yoga pants or white linen pants? .... :argue: :lol: