• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Mad river glen 1-26

Savemeasammy

I was there yesterday. They will lose terrain BEFORE it r@!ns. Then it will be worse...

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

mriceyman

I was there yesterday. They will lose terrain BEFORE it r@!ns. Then it will be worse...

Sent from my iPad using AlpineZone mobile app

Yea probably will start from zero

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone

Tin

I want to see the bottom of your skis after you ski it...if you can! This is this morning with temps in the 50s and rain coming prior to "6" of snow" coming.

12647051_10153739723400432_5675229088485387715_n.jpg

bdfreetuna

Bottoms of my skis have a few scratches, haven't tuned the edges in a couple years, could care less. Rossignol Phantom SC80 188 length or something like that. Sick skies. Gotta tighten up the bindings so I don't pop out so much.

Probably going for Dynastar Powertrack 89 next year. Wife needs some new skies. I'll get her something real nice. She's a thriller.

KustyTheKlown

wow. you're straight up delusional, and you don't take care of your equipment properly. this week is a wash. we rebuild starting this weekend.

bdfreetuna

I put my faith in God, never have a bad day skiing, ever. Little injury here and there, always heals quick. That's how it's done.

Josh Pelland on Facebook if anyone wants. Peace. Amen.

KustyTheKlown

Onthesnow is always overtly optimistic and doesnt take periods of rain into account. I'd love for you to be right, but you're very very wrong.

Here's something more truthy, from the brand new opensnow New England forecaster, a meteorology professor from Plymouth state:

A warm system moves to our northwest on Wednesday that will produce a wintry mix of precipitation that quickly changes to all rain across all of New England as the freezing level lifts above all summit elevations. The change-over will take the longest in Maine, where 3-6” of snow are not out of the question at Sugarloaf and Sunday River early Wednesday. As this system moves away, upslope snow showers in northwesterly flow could produce 1-2” of additional snow at northern resorts as temperatures fall with lowering freezing levels.

KustyTheKlown

mad river glen suspending operations until the weekend due to warm temps and incoming rain? no fucking way! who could have predicted that?!?