• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Weekend Feb 26-28 2016

yeggous

I'm thinking the same! Vouchers to use and not sure what March will bring.

Did you read the snow report? Sounds like a total shit show. The kind that separates the men from the boys. Ski it if you can!

Sent from my iPhone using AlpineZone mobile app

chuckstah

Did you read the snow report? Sounds like a total shit show. The kind that separates the men from the boys. Ski it if you can!

Ya. I watched the video snow report a while ago. Looks like a groomer morning, and hope for a bit of softening later. Or ice bumps if that's your thing. The bar does serve Sip O Sunshine! Other options are Cannon or Burke.

Tin

Ya. I watched the video snow report a while ago. Looks like a groomer morning, and hope for a bit of softening later. Or ice bumps if that's your thing. The bar does serve Sip O Sunshine! Other options are Cannon or Burke.

Good for cougar/milf hunting as well. They are the type have money, can drink, and actually enjoy skiing.

chuckstah

Good for cougar/milf hunting as well. They are the type have money, can drink, and actually enjoy skiing.

Quite true. And will most likely be ungroomed like the trails.

Quietman

Following on the current subject matter, I will most likely be sliding into the crotch at some point tomorrow. Only dreaming for ungroomed at this point....

yeggous

If you're not at Jay today, you're missing out. It is excellent. By this year's standards unimaginably good.

hammer

Crotched was in great shape today considering this season's weather and their location. Thin cover on a number of trails but plenty of white stuff to slide on. Runs of the day were Satellite Summit and Jupiter's Storm, although the upper part of Moon Walk was also in nice shape with a newish coating of manmade.

Nice spring conditions, got a little sticky after lunch.

Quietman

Jupiter's Storm was in it best shape of the season and was fun. The thinnest run I took was Comet Drop, which may not make it past the next r@*n event. I like spring skiing, but not in February!!!!

Smellytele

Skied the golf course called Okemo today. Spring like. I did get all 18 holes in. Actually a golf course has more variety. i had fun with the wife and some friends.

prsboogie

Taking some evening runs with my boy at Wawa. Couple slushy bumps on the second drop on Conifer's and caught Ralphs just after the groomer for some low angle corn cord turns. Just trying to make the best of it! Currently 50° at the base.

prsboogie

He's having fun though

Attachments

• 1456699885491.jpg
    1456699885491.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 1456699922240.jpg
    1456699922240.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 81

4aprice

Spent the weekend at the home bump (CBK) and had a very good time. Myriad of conditions. We were shocked at how good it was Saturday morning. Think the wind may have had something to do with drying out the snow from the rainfall but it skied great in the morning then got pretty much skied off when I quit at about 2:30. Sunday was a typical spring ski day (I love spring skiing) started firm and softened up as the day progressed. The base is holding out pretty well. Talked with head of snowmaking who was out skiing determining how much more snow they wanted to make before shutting it down. He confirmed they were stockpiling Cliffhanger (they blew some big whales on it Thursday into Friday) so as to keep it open late.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ