Oldest and youngest ages for pass pulled by ski patrol? - Page 4

AlpineZone

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    It would appear we have come full circle back to the 80s and should be wearing "Bermuda" shorts.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

Which means if you want to get ahead of the curve to the resurgence of early 90s fashion, you should pick up some cut off jorts.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using AlpineZone mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by BenedictGomez View Post
    Yes.

Fanny packs, Cargo pants/shorts, and socks with sandals, are 3 of the cheapest forms of male birth control.
    Fanny packs are fine but have to be worn ironically. Male tights, are the cheapest form of birth control.

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Perhaps that is why my wife became pregnant during winter this time around
    I have been meaning to say congrats on your new pending family addition.

Quote Originally Posted by deadheadskier View Post
    Are cargo shorts uncool?
    According to people who care about such things, yes, and they have to tell you all about it. It seems like everything that's comfortable and practical is declared uncool by someone, but cargo shorts prompt particular fervor.

Once I was reading an article about how horribly uncool cargo shorts were and what a stupid undateable shlub you'd be if you wore them. It suggested more "stylish" alternatives such as...jorts with rolled cuffs. For a grown man.

I was struck as if by a bolt from the blue. Cargo shorts haters wanted to put me in rolled-cuff jorts! I could safely ignore all opinions like this for all time. I have, and I am pleased to report that my love life has been just fine.

Sometimes I even wear cargo shorts with Tevas! Hate on, haters. I've never ducked a rope in cargo shorts, though.

Thread Information