• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tucker Brook Trail

B

BC Skier

Hi all!

I would like to organize a skiing trip down the Tucker Brook Trail on Cannon. I know several people posted interest last year, but if I recall no one made the trip. I was thinking about sometime in January or early February.

If you are interested in skiing this trail let me know.

Z

ziwiki

BC Skiier,

I'd be very interrested in a Tucker Brook run. I will be starting as a groomer at Cannon in the next week or two, so I will be skiing there regularly, and would love to get to know the local BC. I have hit the basic Mittersill runs a few years ago, but have heard rumors of far more interresting drops.

Keep me in mind!

SAB

I'd be interested too. Will be over in NH on a number of weekends on family buisness, and should be able to get away for a day on a weekend. Keep me informed.
SB

N

NHredneck

tuckerbrook

Hey ziwiki,
small world, i'll be working at cannon this year too. I'll be a liftee,
as far as i know i think i'll be tending mostly to the rope tow.
i don't start untill the week of Christmas though.
Ok so you guys want to know the local backcoutry?
i know it like the back of hand. i've already hiked mittersill
like 3 times this season. i was a bit boney for skiing but hey
you gotta take what you can get this early.
skied Moosilauke too. that was pretty sweet. i've been working on my
tele turns so its sure to be a fun winter.
drop me a line or i'll just check back at this forum
my email: Rclacey@mail.plymouth.edu

RR

Hi all, Tuckerbrook was in great shape on Sunday, Jan 5th, lots of fluff. :D We used the Coppermine linkup off the upper Taft in Mittersill. Easy to miss the left turn just a short way down the chute just as it curves right.

Hardly any rocks showing except near the start of the horizontal left traverse just above the Coppemine Woods section.

Have Fun!

B

bitnboot

Tucker Brook Ski

I would be able to attend the Tucker Brook ski in February. Do you have any ski reports for the tear drop trail?