• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Lets see your pets.

ALLSKIING

Staff member
Eliza003.jpg

My dog Liza
Dec502011.jpg

AlysonCassidy11-03019.jpg

My cat Taylor.
I have another cat but no pics of him.

awf170

speaking of pics... here is an awsome one from that 3ft snow storm this year, not like u guys want to see all that snow
P1220145.jpg

BeanoNYC

Great Idea for a thread!

IMG_2541.jpg

This is Mia, our youngest. She was born under our porch and left for by her siblings and her mom.

IMG_2544.jpg

This is Oliver. The Red Cross found him at 5 weeks old playing in the rubble of the crash of American Airlines Flight 587 in my town. He was brought to our vet the same day we had to put our other cat Emily down. He needed a lot of care, but is fit as a fiddle now.

IMG_2536.jpg

This is Penelope Elaine (Penny Lane) .... she was born in Woodside by my Aunts place and we got her to keep Oliver company.

bvibert

Staff member
Seems like theres lots of cats on this board...

Well here's our dog, Becky:
Becky.jpg

Playing in the snow while I snow shoed after the snow storm on 3/1/05:

Greg

Staff member
This is Sampson:

sampson.jpg

And yes. He's as psycho as he looks... :blink:

Jaytrek57

I would post a picture of our dog Jackson (Hole), but I would hate to lower the self-esteem of all the other fine pets of this board. :wink:

BTW, cats are not pets. My cat Winks can attest to this fact, since apparently she runs things here. :wink:

Bow-wow!!

BeanoNYC

Jaytrek57 said:
I would post a picture of our dog Jackson (Hole), but I would hate to lower the self-esteem of all the other fine pets of this board. :wink:

BTW, cats are not pets. My cat Winks can attest to this fact, since apparently she runs things here. :wink:

Bow-wow!!

The difference between cats and dogs are this:

Dog: "You feed me, help me when I'm sick and clean up my crap .... You are my god."

Cat: "You feed me, help me when I'm sick and clean up my crap .... I am your god."