• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Big east hoops!!!!!

Website
maps.google.com
I like the way you think....GO CUSE!!!

remember the last time jimmy played UVM?? lol TJ Sorrentine made the biggest play in Vermont state sports history!! it was a friday night & i was at my beloved golds gym. i came up stairs to pedal & i couldnt believe what i was seeing....there was a minute left & the game was tied i think....i had figured the 'cuse was gonna crush UVM....

Dr Skimeister

the son isnt an explosive take it to the hole dribble penetration athlete that plays a foot taller than he is?

Not likely that he'll replace the old man's likeness on the NBA Insignia

nba%20logo.png

Website
maps.google.com
Not likely that he'll replace the old man's likeness on the NBA Insignia

nba%20logo.png

jerry was the #1 exec in the NBA for 20 years with the Lakers....he moved to Memphis for $5 mil per for 5 years lol....i think his boy is doing fine....IMHO im most proud to see the advancement in the women's game....i was very lucky in high school we had two gyms....

campgottagopee

i remember how i felt after uconn lost to George Mason a few years ago. It isnt fun.

Tell me about it---Cuse lost to Vermont not to long ago :puke:

Least they made the sweet 16 2 years in a row now, and maybe, just maybe Wes will stay for his senior year. If that does happen then it was worth losing to those effers!!!