"Sorry. We can't find "forums.alpinezone.com" "

AlpineZone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

"Sorry. We can't find "forums.alpinezone.com" "

Curious - why do I receive this 90 percent of the time I'm tying to get to AlpineZone . . . sometimes I get to the home page, then it appears when trying to get into forums, other times, just trying to get to the site. Thanks.

I get time-outs once in a while, but not 90%, more like 10%.
    Whatever hits the fan will not be distributed evenly.

I think even 10% of the time is high.
    I ski double black diamonds.

sometimes the gerbils in the server room get tired. Give them a break.
    "The trouble with internet quotations is that they're often impossible to verify."
    -Aristotle

Never have gotten told that for this site.
    104(12/13)
    (13/14)
    48(14/15)
    35(15/16)
    50(16/17)
    Rossi Soul 7 w/ Marker F12 (188 ) FOR SALE!
    Stockli Stormrider w/ Look PX 12 (177)

Have had problems connecting to this site, but never got the message that MrsG got and especially no problems recently. MrsG, to me it sounds like an issue with your ISPs DNS. Have you had trouble connecting to any other sites?

I'd say I have trouble about 1% of the time except for when Greg fails to perform proper Apache log maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by andyzee View Post
    Have had problems connecting to this site, but never got the message that MrsG got and especially no problems recently. MrsG, to me it sounds like an issue with your ISPs DNS. Have you had trouble connecting to any other sites?
    Actually no . . . only this site Oh well, it's a minor annoyance . . . have a Happy Holiday all

Quote Originally Posted by MrsG View Post
    Actually no . . . only this site Oh well, it's a minor annoyance . . . have a Happy Holiday all
    Well Happy Holiday to you as well! I'm sure it is with all that pow up at K

Quote Originally Posted by MrsG View Post
    Curious - why do I receive this 90 percent of the time I'm tying to get to AlpineZone . . . sometimes I get to the home page, then it appears when trying to get into forums, other times, just trying to get to the site. Thanks.
    +1 me too.
    random times of day/night. probably about 5% of time.
    Sent from my TACPOD (Tactical Airborne Command, Control, Communications and Intelligence Pod) using Satellite TADIL J Alternate Gateway Controller (Alternate STGC) via Blackjack

Thread Information