• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Forum/Firefox help

Swamp Dog

can anyone tell me why the forum looks like this in Firefox and what I can do about it? Loads and works fine in IE and Chrome, just not FF. I've cleared cache and cookies, still no good.

forum1.jpg

WJenness

Strange... It looks like it isn't loading the stylesheet correctly.

Mine works fine.

What version of firefox are you running?

-w

WJenness

Don't know if it matters, but I'm kicking it old school (2.0.0.20)... I wonder if something is broken in the newer version?

-w

Greg

Staff member
Been using Firefox for years. Fine here. The style sheet is definitely not being loaded for some reason.

Greg

Staff member
Don't know if it matters, but I'm kicking it old school (2.0.0.20)... I wonder if something is broken in the newer version?

-w

Running 3.0.7 here...

Greg

Staff member
Try clearing your cache?

bvibert

Staff member
That happens to me every once in a while. Usually if I reload, it comes up correctly.

Same here.

The only thing that I could think is that FF may be blocking the style sheet for some reason. Do you have any FF extensions installed?

bvibert

Staff member
wow. I actually figured it out. AdBlock was blocking the style sheet. I have no idea why, but once I set the exception to the rule, everything loaded correctly.

Guess you figured it out while I was writing my message. Glad you got it working!

bvibert

Staff member
Sorta. I mean you are blocking ads after all...

;)

I think Greg got into my computer and disabled adblock somehow. I went to see if it could block style sheets while I was writing my reply above and found it was disabled and the enable button was greyed out... :???: