• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Tuning Equipment

CleanCarve

Hi everyone. Looks like you have a great community going here.
As a professional skier for 21 full time winters in Australia, Canada, France, Switzerland and the USA, I decided to start a website dedicated to good quality ski and snowboard tuning equipment.
Being that its a bit harder out east than over in Colorado where I spent a lot of years I thought I would introduce my site www.cleancarve.com and offer members of alpine zone an opening special of 10% of anything in the store. Please just use the coupon code - alpinezone - when checking out.

I have set the store up to only sell stuff that I know works. No multi tools that promise the world just simple high quality ski and snowboard tuning tools that work.

I have more products on the way so if there is something you need please email via the contact page or reply here and I will see if I can find what you are looking for.

I am a big believer in you get what you pay for. Trust me I have purchased some crap ski tuning tools over the years.

I look forward to being part of your forum and hearing about what you think of my site.

Remember - you can't make a clean carve without a clean edge.

P.S. I hope this is not breaking the rule of the site. I am really trying to get some feedback from a good audience.

Sky

Congrats and welcome. I'm not a moderaor....so maybe the welcome is pre-matire. :>

I cruised your site and read a few of your comments/explanations associated with your products. Nice.

I'll keep you in mind when I need stuff.

Thanks for the discount offer!

CleanCarve

Thanks. Hope you enjoyed your visit. More products on the way as soon as I get time to upload them.

CleanCarve

New Website

Hi all - I have been busy and have now just launched our new website. Loads more products now available. I welcome any feedback about the site.

www.cleancarve.com

The discount offer is still available on this new site also.