• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Moderators - Please refrain from using real names when upset with the poster

Greg

Staff member
I think the request to not use real names is reasonable. Please respect it.

snoseek

Who here likes to ski or board? I like to ski! YAAAY!

dmc

I think I'm done... :)

It's dark outside.. The snow is falling.. Was tough to find the highroad..

Still hoping that the shop can clear it all up. Could be an interesting look into current ProForm policies for those of us out of that loop..

Apologies for calling SwampDog a bitch...

bvibert

Staff member
You're pretty much the only MOD that does.

That's pretty unfair to say. I think that all the mods, at one time or another, have let a "discussion" get the best of them and fanned the flames, whether they meant to or not. I know I have, and recently, not that I'm proud of it.

DHS does a good job here, and adds a balance to the mod team.

dmc

That's pretty unfair to say. I think that all the mods, at one time or another, have let a "discussion" get the best of them and fanned the flames, whether they meant to or not. I know I have, and recently, not that I'm proud of it.

I don't mean this mean-spirited... But before DHS came online - this place was pretty chill..

Think about it... just sayin...

:)

Merry Poachmas!

marcski

Westchester County, NY and a Mountain near you!

I've got no issue with DHS, (he represents 2 of my ultimate favorite things in this world....skiing and the Dead!) Plus, if I did, I'd bring right to him privately. I was just making some observations....I think they hold true.

Greg

Staff member
I thought the handshake was an acceptable alternative?

Talk about awkward moment. I thought Brian was going to do the old extend the hand, and then pull it away and run his fingers through his hair move. :lol: Grassi and I were dumbfounded.

Just goes to show - we all have a common bond, but I guess this cold weather hasn't quelled all the angst yet. :lol: :snow:

mondeo

That was certainly an olive branch if I've ever seen one!!

(man DMC, you're getting soft!) :)
DMC is the master of the spit in your face and then offer an olive branch. Because it makes him look like the good guy (at least to those dumb enough to not catch on.)

Greg

Staff member
DMC is the master of the spit in your face and then offer an olive branch. Because it makes him look like the good guy (at least to those dumb enough to not catch on.)

Greeeaaatt..... :roll: Right after I just frikkin' diffused the situation, mondy. dmc shit storm about to unload. :lol:

I'm going to bed. I'll catch up on this inevitable flame fest in the morning...

mondeo

Greeeaaatt..... :roll: Right after I just frikkin' diffused the situation, mondy. dmc shit storm about to unload. :lol:

I'm going to bed. I'll catch up on this inevitable flame fest in the morning...
Sorry, been watching the whole mess and couldn't hold my tongue any longer. Bad timing.

I'll step back out of this one.

dmc

Some people are a master at jumping in after the fact and offering their opinions so they look smart(at least to those dumb enough not to notice).

Hey - I stopped something(s) I thought was wrong...