• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Phresheez Smartphone App

Glenn

That looks cool Root! Let us know how it works on Friday.

Glenn

Thanks for posting Root. I'm DLing it and will give it a shot this weekend.

Here's the direct link to download. It was kinda burried in the site: http://phresheez.com/site/download.php

I was able to send the link to my blackberry and download it right to my 9700.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
thats pretty cool root, i'd like top use it for biking and xc skiing!
I really like this app after using it twice. I think it's awesome that it tags your friends who you skied with. On opening day, it told me I skied with AngryHugo and yesterday it tagged me with Toast.

Of course these are fun as well.

slacker.php

slacker.php

I have to find out how to get run difficulty updated for Blue.

Glenn

This is a neat app! Turned it on in the base lodge and let it do its thing.

All the info is in their system, so it tracked lifts we were on, and runs we took. The replay of your day in the map is slick. Love how it tracks speed and verticle, lift times...and other stuff.

Thanks for posting this Root.

RootDKJ

Website
phresheez.com
No prob. The creator of the software posted over on PASR that they are currently digitizing ski areas in the Northeast. Basically, the are giving priority to the resorts that are seeing the most amount of activity.

One of the neatest feature is it 'tags' you with any of your friends that you've skied with that day. The download into Google Earth is pretty slick also.

Feel free to hit me up on there.

drjeff

I gotta figure out how to tweak this app for my BB Storm a little bit. Tried it for the 1st time on Sunday - (forgot to turn it on until I got to the top of my 1st lift ride :rolleyes:) and when my wife and I took our morning break about 2 hours later, my full at the start battery was on "emergency life support" mode and had caused my Phresheez app to shut off after only 4 runs :(

The data was cool to check out though

Glenn

Jeff,
Check out the forums over there. I think there are some threads on the Storm.

I've e-mailed support a few times (via the website) and they are very fast to respond.

drjeff

Jeff,
Check out the forums over there. I think there are some threads on the Storm.

I've e-mailed support a few times (via the website) and they are very fast to respond.

Thanks Glenn, I'll check them out. If there's not a good solution (as can be the case for us Storm owners), well then I just went into the window when I can get a new phone and not have any pre-contract breaking fees, and it won't take too much to convince me to do so! :lol: