• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

2009/2010 Demo Days

bvibert

Staff member
Back again for the fifth year, I'll be maintaining a list of ski and snowboard demo days.

Please let me know of any that you hear of, the more details (a web link is particularly helpful) you can provide the better.

NOTE: Please click on the Date (ex: Nov 29-30) to be taken to the calendar page for the event, which contains as much info as I was able to find. Additionally you can check the link to the resort website at the end of each listing for more info.

Last edited:

bvibert

Staff member
Sunday River usually has theirs the Sat/Sun of Thanksgiving weekend.

-w

Thanks, I've noticed that over the last few years, but they have nothing on their site indicating it yet. If someone has confirmation then I'll post it.

Hawkshot99

I believe the Jiminey date is wrong. It does say 12/13 on their site, but my scedule has it as the 20th. I will look into it and get back to you.

Hawkshot99

I believe the Jiminey date is wrong. It does say 12/13 on their site, but my scedule has it as the 20th. I will look into it and get back to you.

After doing some checking, it is on the 20th of Dec. They must have just put 13th because that is the day it has been for several years running.

I do know this is not a discount ticket thread, but here is a discount flex ticket for that day, meant to go with the demo day. $28.95 for the ticket, and of course the demo is free.
Edit- forgot the link to the ticket.http://www.potterbrothers.com/p-3-jiminy-peak-flex-ticket-1.aspx
Ticket can not be purchased at the mountain. Only at our city stores, or online.

bvibert

Staff member
After doing some checking, it is on the 20th of Dec. They must have just put 13th because that is the day it has been for several years running.

I do know this is not a discount ticket thread, but here is a discount flex ticket for that day, meant to go with the demo day. $28.95 for the ticket, and of course the demo is free.
Edit- forgot the link to the ticket.http://www.potterbrothers.com/p-3-jiminy-peak-flex-ticket-1.aspx
Ticket can not be purchased at the mountain. Only at our city stores, or online.

Thanks for the info. I updated the post and calendar entry to include the correct date and the discount ticket info.

bvibert

Staff member
Added a few for Wildcat as well as a few Telemark Festivals that include free demos.

bigbog

...SR's...

Annual Demo Days
11/28/09 - 11/29/09

Come and join in as hundreds take advantage of the opportunity to try products from major manufacturers. Buy what you try right at Sunday River Sports.
Register at South Ridge Lodge for $10. Cash Only. Registration takes place Saturday and Sunday from 8am-noon.
$10 can be used toward the purchase of any product tried.
...a whole $10...WOW;-)
Fun days, but think they could do a little more for sales....
$.01

Last edited:

bvibert

Staff member
...SR's...

Annual Demo Days
11/28/09 - 11/29/09

Come and join in as hundreds take advantage of the opportunity to try products from major manufacturers. Buy what you try right at Sunday River Sports.
Register at South Ridge Lodge for $10. Cash Only. Registration takes place Saturday and Sunday from 8am-noon.
$10 can be used toward the purchase of any product tried.
...a whole $10...WOW;-)
Fun days, but think they could do a little more for sales....
$.01

Thanks. I added it to the list.

bvibert

Staff member
Ski Mag is doing something at Okemo Dec 11-13.

http://www.skinet.com/ski/skisuperdemo?cmpid=enews112509

Sunday River's have been postponed due to the crappy weather.

-w

Thanks guys!

Welcome to the forums moresnow!