• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

3 bedroom ski house Adjacent to Colonel's Chair Lake for sale

SkiDog

DMC only has good things to say about his move to Hunter...that im pretty sure of..he definately made the move for the better in his world..and thats great..Im trying to make mine, but its taking longer than I hoped...soon enough though.

M

SkiDog

Powderboard said:
Moving to Killington full time?

NH actually...just havent found the property yet...im in the market..something in the neighborhood of 30 acres...mid sized house...like say 2000sq ft..

Just gotta do it..and then move..

M

dmc

Brettski said:
Hey D, take a fly by and give us the scoop

2200 in taxes...that's like 2 months for me....

I know the house... PB is doing an incredible job on it... It's basically just the original frame with all new everything else... You can barely tell it's an old house..
Backs right up to the the "Dead Sea" - which is just the name they gave a huge lake used for snowmaking.. We swam in it all summer...

It's a sweet house - if I just didnt get a house I would've bought it...

noski

Re: Additional info

Brettski said:
Powderboard said:
The village water bill is a flat rate of $132 and the sewer rate has yet to be determined because the village just got sewers this fall.

$132.00...a year?

Maybe I can tele commute
so, like, was there an axe murder there or something? If not, you should get your price, and quick I am betting! Sounds good! Good Luck!