• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

A beer or drink at Lunch, a warming shot on the Lift, a sip in the Woods. Do you?? Don't you?? How far have you seen a person drink and Ski or ride??

KustyTheKlown

lol. youre a laughable fucking loser and a rube

cities are scary.
all weed is fentanyl.
i drive a big truck.
i am a tough American man!

enjoy your micropenis.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Over 100,000 overdose deaths a year from opioids/fentanyl. Yes, the cartels and China will kill their customers to get millions addicted. China is laughing at us.

And I'd be willing to bet out of those 100k ODs, less than 5 a year (most likely zero) are from people smoking fentanyl laced weed.

Let me offer you some education so the next time you have this conversation with others you don't come across as grossly uninformed like you are here.

The primary reason dealers / cartels / whatever cut drugs with Fentanyl (mostly heroin, but also cocaine and some pills) is because Fentanyl is dirt cheap. So, it reduces the cost of goods sold and increases profit. For this reason, adding it to marijuana flowers makes absolutely zero sense. It would do nothing to improve margins. Those powders would also mostly fall off the flowers anyway and wouldn't get ingested by the user. So, that takes the attempt at getting weed smokers addicted to fentanyl argument away.

Change your news / information sources. You are a victim of propaganda.

KustyTheKlown

he's a fucking moron and a rube and he's past the point of being helpable by changing his information sources. he is the cancer that is america.

i bet you he's also outraged that they made the live action little mermaid black because he REALLY REALLY cares about staying true to danish folklore

just feed him more tucker carlson until hopefully his head explodes and he is dead.

KustyTheKlown

and his ignoramus fentanyl diatribes are also a good example of why all illegal substances should be legal, regulated for safety, and taxed. criminalizing people for ingesting substances is unamerican. i thought you love freedom granite you fucking hypocrite loser with a tiny penis.

Granite1

he's a fucking moron and a rube and he's past the point of being helpable by changing his information sources. he is the cancer that is america.

i bet you he's also outraged that they made the live action little mermaid black because he REALLY REALLY cares about staying true to danish folklore

just feed him more tucker carlson until hopefully his head explodes and he is dead.
Wishing someone dead for advocating for people to be sober (especially while skiing and driving) is proof that your brain is damaged from smoking weed all day long - everyday since you were 14 years old. I feel sorry for you.

Granite1

and his ignoramus fentanyl diatribes are also a good example of why all illegal substances should be legal, regulated for safety, and taxed. criminalizing people for ingesting substances is unamerican. i thought you love freedom granite you fucking hypocrite loser with a tiny penis.
This post is the most immature post I have ever read here.

Granite1

And I'd be willing to bet out of those 100k ODs, less than 5 a year (most likely zero) are from people smoking fentanyl laced weed.

Let me offer you some education so the next time you have this conversation with others you don't come across as grossly uninformed like you are here.

The primary reason dealers / cartels / whatever cut drugs with Fentanyl (mostly heroin, but also cocaine and some pills) is because Fentanyl is dirt cheap. So, it reduces the cost of goods sold and increases profit. For this reason, adding it to marijuana flowers makes absolutely zero sense. It would do nothing to improve margins. Those powders would also mostly fall off the flowers anyway and wouldn't get ingested by the user. So, that takes the attempt at getting weed smokers addicted to fentanyl argument away.

Change your news / information sources. You are a victim of propaganda.
I agree that weed laced with fentanyl is uncommon. Hopefully, you never smoke any that is.

ThatGuy

Isn’t it crazy how ignorant in different ways people on opposite sides of the political spectrum can be…. Shows we’re not that different after all.

No one is lacing weed with fentanyl
Kustys brain might have some stuff wrong with it but its not from the weed
Granite get outside and enjoy life a little you sound like a miserable curmudgeon

Granite1

Isn’t it crazy how ignorant in different ways people on opposite sides of the political spectrum can be…. Shows we’re not that different after all.

No one is lacing weed with fentanyl
Kustys brain might have some stuff wrong with it but its not from the weed
Granite get outside and enjoy life a little you sound like a miserable curmudgeon
I spend a great amount of time outside everyday and enjoy my life as much as anyone, if not more.

deadheadskier

Staff member
Tell that to the parents who have dead children from weed and pills laced with fentanyl.

I know who you are talking about. The pills part is highly believable. The whole Opioid crisis took off in the 90s. I was a student at UVM and Oxys were everywhere. I never partook, but knew people who did. Sadly some of them became addicted and died.

The weed part is not believable.

djd66

I don't know Granite, but you guys need to chill out. The guy has an opinion you don't agree with and you had to get personal with him. Grow up.

NYDB

Marijuana laced with fentanyl is total bullshit

I think the only reason you hear about it at all is thats it's basically a way for surviving relatives to say that my little angel that OD'd on fentanyl only smoked weed.

"they must have laced her weed" meanwhile she's been snorting heron and coke at parties for years.

still tragic either way. if more shit was legalized this would happen way less often.

I don't know Granite, but you guys need to chill out. The guy has an opinion you don't agree with and you had to get personal with him. Grow up.
I could quite literally bring up a page of Granite getting extremely personal, especially with Kusty and deadhead over the last week. He was the one who started slinging arrows so it's very odd see someone criticizing others for "getting personal with him."

snoseek

If it were to happen it would be simply because of cross contamination. Noone is doing that for commercial sale intentionally it makes zero sense. Stop with the uniformed fear mongering bullshit.

It's almost like there's could be a way we could regulate and tax weed, take the business from the cartels and dry up the black market (the one that doesnt give a fuck about age).

Tax and overregulate too much and the black market stays alive and well...

deadheadskier

Staff member
Marijuana laced with fentanyl is total bullshit

I think the only reason you hear about it at all is thats it's basically a way for surviving relatives to say that my little angel that OD'd on fentanyl only smoked weed.

"they must have laced her weed" meanwhile she's been snorting heron and coke at parties for years.

still tragic either way. if more shit was legalized this would happen way less often.

Could be some of that when coming from in person explanations.

I think the media misinformation about it though is all part of the push to sway influence over border policy. Get people more freaked out about the "grave danger" coming over our borders. "They're even lacing weed!" Even though this isn't a supply problem, it's a demand problem. The supply will ALWAYS be there.

Not sure how legalization and controls of narcotics like heroin would impact that black market. It would appear with marijuana, the remaining black market in legal states is all just local growers avoiding taxes. It's not cartel supplied imports.

jimmywilson69

Fentanyl laced weed is super LOL. You should put your 8 mm movie of Reefer madness away for a bit.

Also live free or die is a great credo, but apparently only if you do it their way.

TyWebb

If it were to happen it would be simply because of cross contamination. Noone is doing that for commercial sale intentionally it makes zero sense. Stop with the uniformed fear mongering bullshit.

It's almost like there's could be a way we could regulate and tax weed, take the business from the cartels and dry up the black market (the one that doesnt give a fuck about age).

Tax and overregulate too much and the black market stays alive and well...

Keep moving forward with legalization through dispensaries if the govt needs their 'cut', people are comfortable purchasing there, etc, etc but - allow any individual to grow it on their own private property just like some of us grow veggies in our backyard garden

Disclaimer - not sure if any state has a law making it legal to grow on your own property

deadheadskier

Staff member
Keep moving forward with legalization through dispensaries if the govt needs their 'cut', people are comfortable purchasing there, etc, etc but - allow any individual to grow it on their own private property just like some of us grow veggies in our backyard garden

Disclaimer - not sure if any state has a law making it legal to grow on your own property

It's legal to possess and grow up to 6 plants for personal use in VT. Though they cap flower possession at an ounce. Those would be very small plants to stay within the one ounce limit. I haven't grown in 20 years, but when I did the average was about a quarter pound per plant and that was after a relatively short vegetative growth stage.

Goes to show the people writing the laws are pretty clueless.