• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

any tales of debauchery

drjeff

Way to go DHS!!

Played it a bit low key on the 4th. Only had 6 or 7 beers (granted they were the big bomber bottles ;) ) but I'm pretty sure I didn't make more of an a$$ of myself at the neighborhood party than my neighbors already knew I was :) :spin:

mondeo

Well, no personal debauchery, but Friday night I was hanging out at a friend's with the TV on, for some reason HBO Latino. Another friend, a Latino herself, informed us that they didn't hide anything in Spanish movies.

She was right. It was pretty disgusting. But this is a family site, at least to some degree, so I'll spare people details.

And good luck DHS. Nothing worthwhile is easy.

Glenn

It was actually pretty low key. We thought our neighbors in VT were going to have a big ripper, but that never happened. We had a few fires in the fire pit; made it to NH for a wine and beer run, but no fireworks. I did bring up the ATV, so that was fun.

SKidds

Nothing last weekend that would culminate in :puke:, but it was a long (good) weekend. Friday party at one friend's house. Mmmmm, margaritas, chased with XX. Good start to the weekend. Saturday at the neighbors started at 2:30.....ended about 2:30. Mmmmm, rum punch, chased with Corona, Amstel and Heines. A luau themed family affair for most of the day, culminating in a fireworks display in the back yard. Hey, the police didn't show up this year!!! Kids and wife to bed around 10:00 and it was back over to the neighbor's. A pitcher of margaritas (chased with Amstel) and cards for a couple hours rounded out the night. Got in trouble with the wife when I woke her up after I stumbled home (ooops). Glad I remembered the big glass of water and two Advil before I hit the sack!

Last edited:
Nothing last weekend that would culminate in :puke:, but it was a long (good) weekend. Friday party at one friend's house. Mmmmm, margaritas, chased with XX. Good start to the weekend. Saturday at the neighbors started at 2:30.....ended about 2:30. Mmmmm, rum punch, chased with Corona, Amstel and Heines. A luau themed family affair for most of the day, culminating in a fireworks display in the back yard. Hey, the police didn't show up this year!!! Kids and wife to bed around 10:00 and it was back over to the neighbor's. A pitcher of margaritas (chased with Amstel) and cards for a couple hours rounded out the night. Got in trouble with the wife when I woke her up after I stumbled home (ooops). Glad I remembered the big glass of water and two Advil before I hit the sack!

Wow..all you are missing is a fat J

SKidds

There may have been a safety meeting in the vicinity, to make sure there were no lingering embers from the fireworks display......but I wouldn't know anything 'bout that.

There may have been a safety meeting in the vicinity, to make sure there were no lingering embers from the fireworks display......but I wouldn't know anything 'bout that.

sure..all that booze without weed would make me..:puke:

4aprice

The weather finally behaved for a few days. Lots of good times in Byram Cove. Plenty of Captain Morgan and several safety meetings. Fireworks on the lake Sunday night to cap it off.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

unfortunately, I didn't return any of Greg or HighWayStars drunken texts or I would have had a real humdinger of a weekend..