• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Screen Name

wintersyndrome

OK It's probably been done before, Just Curious of how all of y'all came up with your AZ screen names.

Myself, when I got bitten by the skiing and eventually the snowboarding bug, my life was devoted to it during the winter months. Then in April or May when I'd run into friends (who don't ski) whom I haven't seen since October would ask where Ive been, annually the answer became the same..so eventually i was told i had the winter syndrome. (It was also my first email address when 56k was considered fast)

Grassi21

Grassi is my last name, 21 was my jersey number for high school lax.

sledhaulingmedic

Mine's just a combination of jobs: Patroller=Sled Hauler, Paramedic=Medic. (Fire-fightin',EMS Teachin', Radio Fixin', sledhaulingmedic was too long.)

snowconehead

All the names I like were either taken or blocked so I came up with this one. I haven't had a snow cone in decades, but I like to watch children eat them.

thetrailboss

Staff member
All the names I like were either taken or blocked so I came up with this one. I haven't had a snow cone in decades, but I like to watch children eat them.

:blink: Yes, I'm not sure where this is going either. Maybe you should clarify because right now that seems odd.

And what names were blocked?

DEVO

I used to run a Developmental mountain bike team for teens. I started using DEVO on Bustedspoke.com so the guys would know it was me and just kept using it on other sites. I use the same alias on TetonGravity.com

Sheik Yerbouti

Been using this handle since playing Quake 1 back in 1997, Zappa fan, and it's easier to type than Ship Arriving too late to Save a Drowning Witch, however, I always liked the album Yellow Shark....