• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Screen Name

Greg

Staff member
Looks like I missed something here...

Bob is referring to this post:

All the names I like were either taken or blocked so I came up with this one. I haven't had a snow cone in decades, but I like to watch children eat them.

Which by itself could be interpreted as pretty harmless, but consider the fact that we sleuthed out "snowconehead" as being our very own resident troll, "beswift" and it takes on a whole 'nother level of creepiness...

Paul

but consider the fact that we sleuthed out "snowconehead" as being our very own resident troll, "beswift" and it takes on a whole 'nother level of creepiness...

Ahhhh.... Then I retract my former defense of this post.

And my apologies to Bob, although, decaf is better for you anyway...;-) :lol:

Vortex

I have been quiet since my outburst. I handled this wrong. Kids are a topic I don't take lightly and had concerns about where the post was going. The mods handled this and sorry I made it worse.

cbcbd

My last name is Bird. My birthday is 08/29. I use the same one at TGR and Epic.
I have the same birthday

My name is an abbreviation for Cadets of Bergen County and Blue Devils - two drum corps I was a fan of back in the day.

"Whoooooooooa, Aqualuuuuuuuuunng"

Last edited:

Paul

I have been quiet since my outburst. I handled this wrong. Kids are a topic I don't take lightly and had concerns about where the post was going. The mods handled this and sorry I made it worse.

Naw, man. You saw the troll for what he was. And you interpreted it correctly. Kudos.

ctenidae

Wow. How did you figure out it was our old buddy swiftus? In that light, yeah, it could be a nasty post.

Paul

Wow. How did you figure out it was our old buddy swiftus? In that light, yeah, it could be a nasty post.

Hit the user name, then check out the other posts he's made. The writing style sticks out like a sore thumb. The most obvious is his reply to the wireless internet at Kmart thread.

BeanoNYC

History lesson completed .. troll would be a compliment for him "Beswift"
The February 7th post's I hope are what got him banned .. A coworker of mine parents were on Flight 11 ..

...Andy, TB and I were just speaking about that thread on Saturday. Yeah...he's a piece of work. I was just a young AZer back then and almost left because of it.

awf170

No one under the age of 40 understood this reference.......

I got it... but then again I am awesome.

Also, someone needs to go to Beswift's house(or cardboard box / highway underpass) hit him in the head a few times with a metal pole then steal his computer.

ChileMass

I got it... but then again I am awesome.

Also, someone needs to go to Beswift's house(or cardboard box / highway underpass) hit him in the head a few times with a metal pole then steal his computer.

OK, Austin - that's damn funny...........an excellent idea.........:lol:

skiNEwhere

this has been my screen name for everything since middle school, i used to be fascinated with lamborghini's, the first screen name i tried to make on aim was "lamborghini" but it was taken, and so was "llamborghini", so i threw an extra i on the end and it worked, and i've stuck with it since, hopefully if i play my cards right sometday i will be able to afford one...

AMAC2233

Mine is a combination of my first name and last name, with my lucky numbers 2 and 3. This has always been my screen name for many things, and it's sometimes used as a nickname.

2knees

i never intended to post much online so i put .00001 second of thought into my name. Both my knees have had acl repairs and it was the first thing that popped into my head.