• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

AZ Screen Name

Brettski

Website
weblogs.sqlteam.com
Had mine way before I took up the sport...used to play tons of street hockey...and wasn't very good, but played with a lot of fervor...so I got the name...because of Wayne Gretsky...so the poked fun at me and called my Brettsky I guess...it evolved into an "I"

Well I started playing Ice hockey after a short while, and I could skate, and played in three clubs a week...so when we got back to street it was a lot easier...it became then just "Ski"

Then I met my future wife, and she liked Brettski...then we picked up skiing...so then it really stuck....now I only coach street hockey, found an over 30 open hockey and do that once a week, and in between drag the family (see picture) to the mountain when we can...

Got the Hunter Big lift card, so we may get out more this year

SkiDork

ummmm I ski and I'm a dork...

forum-dork.jpg

Bumpsis

Most of all, I like to ski bumps, but I hardly ever can ski them to my satisfaction (desired style, speed, control, etc), thus they are my nemesis. I meshed the two words together.