• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Be greatful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KustyTheKlown

lol 'please dont bump thread again' > bumps thread

i agree with the sentiment of letting this thread die but also strongly agree that the OP was some DARE level garbage that jumped to false conclusions

abc

Am I missing something (or seeing double)?

The last post was more than a month ago (which is the equivalent of “dying”), until the post complaining about not letting the tread die — revived it! 👎

ss20

A minute from the Alta exit off the I-15!
Am I missing something (or seeing double)?

The last post was more than a month ago (which is the equivalent of “dying”), until the post complaining about not letting the tread die — revived it! 👎

Someone (a mod?) deleted someone else's posts who had been bumping the thread every couple weeks with a very pro-weed agenda... which were not appropriate given the circumstances, IMO.

I hope this just gets locked or deleted. It started as some back-handed support for a family losing a child and turned into a debate about drugs. Which I admittedly took part in and regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.