• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Blue Mountain; March 6th

tarponhead

Sunday, March 6th

Blue Mountain

ice, rain-soaked corn

Not a trip report really. Good base but I don't know how it will hold up to the rain and warm temps. Closed at noon today. Closing weekend in two weeks; hope we make it. Time to drive north.

Last edited:

4aprice

Sunday, March 6th

Blue Mountain

ice, rain-soaked corn

Not a trip report really. Good base but I don't know how it will hold up to the rain and warm temps. Closed at noon today. Closing weekend in two weeks; hope we make it. Time to drive north.

I'm with you Tarp. Saturday was good at CBK but you gotta wonder how many more body blows they can take and there's another one coming Thursday. My attention is turning north after this coming weekend as well. But you have to give the Pocono's good marks this year. We had a good stretch of good skiing and I definately got my monies worth out of my pass and side visits to Blue and Elk.

Alex

Lake Hopatcong, NJ

tarponhead

Were you there on Saturday? I thought it was pretty good. Stayed until almost noon.

Yes, 9-3 session (had boys and nephew in tow). Finished the day racing # 2 down Barney's 1/2 dozen times. Great day indeed. Thats why I drove out Sunday morning; expecting corn. Nope.

gorgonzola

Yes, 9-3 session (had boys and nephew in tow). Finished the day racing # 2 down Barney's 1/2 dozen times. Great day indeed. Thats why I drove out Sunday morning; expecting corn. Nope.

too funny! i did the same with my boy from 12-3 between heats in the bump n jump :daffy:

...he kicked my ass every time :spread: