• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Boot Advice

wa-loaf

I wonder if the baby will grow up to be a storm trooper or a ninja?

885307-main.jpg

babyninja.jpg

Ninja Trooper:
P5120256.jpg

Paul

I could be a real jerk, and tell you that at 27 (and my wife was 24) we said the same thing about kids that you do.

2 years later, Karma kicked me Squah in the nutz!!

Kids happen, they're a punishment bestowed upon you for prior transgressions.

But they're cute lil' buggers...

MRGisevil

I could be a real jerk, and tell you that at 27 (and my wife was 24) we said the same thing about kids that you do.

2 years later, Karma kicked me Squah in the nutz!!

Kids happen, they're a punishment bestowed upon you for prior transgressions.

But they're cute lil' buggers...

/No

MR. evil

everytime I start an innocent thread with a legit questions it snow balls into to something like this.

For those of you not sure what I mean check out the 'camcorder advice' thread and the 'ski pole lenght thread'........:roll:

Greg

Staff member
everytime I start an innocent thread with a legit questions it snow balls into to something like this.

Yeah, but luckily only after you get your answer, right?

jack97

For those of you not sure what I mean check out the 'camcorder advice' thread and the 'ski pole lenght thread'........:roll:

I think you should refrain from asking such polarizing questions.

MRGisevil

Wa-loaf. Paul. I hope you are still planning on making it to Ascutney on the 8th. Really. Let's all ski together. It'll be great fun. I look forward to riding the chair lift with you both.

wa-loaf

Wa-loaf. Paul. I hope you are still planning on making it to Ascutney on the 8th. Really. Let's all ski together. It'll be great fun. I look forward to riding the chair lift with you both.

Oh yea I'm still coming. Might come with Reefer or another guy from my WA ski team.

Paul

No way in Hell am I sharing a chair with you. Marc's still nursing his wounds.

MRGisevil

Good. That way I can throw you down the mounta.....errr...enjoy a pleasant and uneventful day of skiing with you. Yes, that's right... uneventful...

Paul

Hey man, I gave some good advice in the camcorder thread, and this one, before the hooligans interrupted....

wa-loaf

Jeeze Marge, I didn't know you were violent. You seemed nice enough when I met you at Hunter. I guess I'll have to tone down the baby jokes for a bit. :lol:

Paul

Jeeze Marge, I didn't know you were violent. You seemed nice enough when I met you at Hunter. I guess I'll have to tone down the baby jokes for a bit. :lol:

SRSLY, I heard she beat the crap outta Marc. that and her husband's a ninja....