• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Buy, sell, trade forum

Bumpsis

I'm wondering why doesn't this site doesn't have a "Buy, Sell, Trade" forum.
A lot of sites that are dedicated to a specific sport/activity have them and it benefits all involved.

Judging from the various postings, a lot of people here are just serious equipment junkies.
I'm sure that sooner or later it would be good to let go of some of that stuff in a painless manner and turn it into cash.

I, for instance, wounld't mind picking up another pair of skis if the price was right - I'm not too fond of what I currently have for my main boards, but I'm not about fork over a huge sum for a new set. Looking for a ski swap also seems to be a chore - just haven't seen any around where I live (Boston).

Also, if you've got kids (I do) buying new is just crazy. I'm sure there would be interest right here on this board.

How about it?

DEVO

JONG! oops sorry, wrong message board!
uhhhhh..

Gear and Equipment Forum (7 Viewing)
A forum for discussing and buying/selling outdoor-related gear and equipment.

Bumpsis

Now, how loosely are we defining "goods" here?

I appreciate your attempt at humor (I think), but at the risk of being obvious, I'd say anything related to sliding on snow.
So if you want to unload those alpine trekkers on an unsuspecting dupe, no need to go to Craig's or e-Bay. Keep it in family!