• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Colts vs Bears

Who will win the superbowl

• Bears in a close one

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Bears in a blowout

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Colts in a close one

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Colts in a blowout

Votes: 8 38.1%

• Total voters

jack97

I felt that way with Michael Jordan (I hated the Spike Lee commercials), Tiger (who hawks everything under the sun), and especially Kobe Bryant's McDonalds commercials, especially after his faux pas in the hotel room.

Yeah, these guys have hit the saturation point. To some, including me, Peyton is at this point.

Funny, another guy who was getting there was Bledsoe, prob a regional thing. Ironically, Brady taking over that yr took care of alot of problems.

wintersyndrome

Originally Posted by jack97 View Post
Once he agrees to make those commercials he is part of the media circus.

Would you turn down the MILLIONS in endorsement dollars and not make the commercials to maintain your philosophical viewpoint?

If so, you are more committed to your principles than 99.999999999% of the rest of humanity.

once you buy sell or process any product bought sold or processed (thank you Lloyd Dobler) you are part of the media Circus...welcome to the jungle