• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Damn

dmo

So, it looks like my buddy Adam and I will need to find a new place to rest our heads. At the last minute, our "secured" housing near Mount Snow seems to have fallen apart...

The Mt. Snow employees we were moving in with let me know that the whole deal has gone awry, that they are looking for alternate housing and we should do the same.

POOP.

Tin Woodsman

dmo -

A friend of mine has a house in West Wardsboro that he's looking to rent out a floor of. It's a 3 story place, pretty nice. He's renting out the bottom floor to a cool dude and wants to keep the top floor for himself to come up, but would be open to renting out the bedroom on the middle floor. It has a single queen bed, but you might be able to switch some things around. Let me know if you're interested b/c it would be pretty cheap relative to other options in the Valley. PM me.

BeanoNYC

I know that the Matterhorn Inn on 100 rented some rooms long term to some snowmakers and lifties last year. You could probably talk to the owner Joe and work something out with him. Either way stop in and try the polish sampler at the restaurant there. MMMMMM perogies!

Where in Brooklyn are you? I'm just over the Marine Park bridge at the end of Flatbush Ave.

dmo

Ozzy, I know right?

TW and Beano, thanks very much for the suggestions. I appreciate it. I'll be looking into the Matterhorn thing and TW, I just sent you a PM.

We really didn't want to do the ski share house thing, and most of those are full by now anyway.

I'm in Fort Greene, right by the Manhattan Bridge.