• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Favorite 'adult' beverage?

Greg

Staff member
You should check out Luksusowa from Poland- triple distilled potato vodka- equally inexpensive, and better than Smirnoff products.

I'll keep an eye out. Thanks.

czimborbryan

Chocolate Milk mostly. Maybe orange juice in summer.

When the day goes bad, Palinka (a Hungarian kick in the ass type of lip burning drink)

Otherwise, mostly wine and Smirnoff's.

Maybe even margaritas.

I guess I have a sweet tooth.

Greg

Staff member
You should check out Luksusowa from Poland- triple distilled potato vodka- equally inexpensive, and better than Smirnoff products.

Picked up a 1.75 of this business last week. Must have had a bit too much the other night as my head felt like either a baked potato or mashed potatoes the next morning. Not really sure which, but there was definitely some sort of potato influence going on... ;)

ctenidae

Picked up a 1.75 of this business last week. Must have had a bit too much the other night as my head felt like either a baked potato or mashed potatoes the next morning. Not really sure which, but there was definitely some sort of potato influence going on... ;)

Nothing good ever comes from buying a handle. Temptation is an evil thing. How'd you like the taste? (while drinking it, not the morning after)

Greg

Staff member
How'd you like the taste? (while drinking it, not the morning after)

Well, it was fine. I really can't distinguish unless it's really crappy vodka, especially since I tend to mix with cranberry or tonic. It did taste a bit sweeter though.

Greg

Staff member
For some reason, it's all to obvious when guys are buzzed on any particular night as this thread gets bumped. :lol:

Merlot for me tonight. How about anyone else?

sledhaulingmedic

Tequilla! My standard, "Couple-of-drinks-before-dinner" drink had been Sauza gold mixed with Fresca. I recently upped the ante to Cuervo Black Medallion, which is about the lowest priced Anejo grade tequilla I can find. It's worth that little extra. If it's for sipping straight up or a nice margaritta, Corozn de Agave, or another good anejo.

I used to drink beer.

I still do, but I also used to.

drjeff

Aged moose piss.

Then where does Molson fit into the Canadian mass garbage brew list????

On a more serious beer note, what brew(s) are folks planning on having later this week to compliment turkey day dinner??

Me I'm going to alternate (liberally) between Magic Hat Single Chair Ale, Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA and some Tuckerman's Headwall Alt :beer:

I just picked up a Saranac beers of winter variety case. There are 6 different beers...4 of each...An Oatmeal Stout..Winter Wassail, Caramel Porter..and some others..not bad for $27