• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Free: 2-for-1 coupons Bolton, Mt Snow, Attitash, Jiminy, Dartmouth Skiway

playoutside

At the start of the season I collected far too many coupons to use this season. It's March, so I have run out of time. They didn't cost me anything, but I'd hate to see them unused.

Bolton Valley: 2 for 1 good any day of the week. I have several, if you want one or more let me know.

Mount Snow/Attitash/Crotched: I have a small stack of the BP coupons. They are good for 2-for-1 on Sundays or $10 off other days.

JIminy Peak: 2 for 1, think this is good for any day, just one of these

Dartmouth Skiway: 2 for 1, good on weekends only, just one of these

Hoping someone can use at least some of them. Wish I could, but I already booked my next 3 weekends at other areas. If you think you will use the coupon, send me a PM with your address and I'll throw it in the mail to you.

mrfeee1

Mount snow coupons

Hey, I saw your post about the 2 for 1 coupons for Mount snow. I would love to take these off of your hands. I'm planning a trip with some friends and could definitely use the discount on the $75 lift tickets. Hope you still have them Im going with a group of 10, so if you have some left they would be greatly appreciated. Please PM me. Thanks a bunch.

P.S. let me know where you'r located too. Thanks again.

Mount Snow/Attitash/Crotched: I have a small stack of the BP coupons. They are good for 2-for-1 on Sundays or $10 off other days.

polski

Website
twitter.com
At the start of the season I collected far too many coupons to use this season. It's March, so I have run out of time. They didn't cost me anything, but I'd hate to see them unused.

EDIT: my own BP coupons are gone, still have 2-for-1s for Jay, Smuggs, Sugarbush, Whiteface etc etc etc here. PM me.

Last edited: