• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

FS: HEAD Big Easy (snow blade) 94cm

skijay

I am selling my HEAD "Big Easy" snow blades that I purchased last year. From what I was told that these were the 04/05 model. They are 94CM in length. Construction woodcore-torsionbox, They have Tyrolia SP100 ski bindings, DIN range Z 2, 5-10, bootsole range: 263 - 391mm (equals approx. MP 22.5 - 35). They are demo style bindings and can be adjusted for you by a ski shop. I have used these 7 times and they do have some wear. Overall they are in very good condition. Last year I decided I wanted snow blades with bindings, so I bought these. I then decided I wanted skis, so I bought some Salomon 1080’s, so these need to go. I am looking for $175 or b/o. I do have the original box. Check them out on HEAD’s website. PM me if want additional pictures.
heada.jpg

headb.gif

headc.jpg

headd.jpg

heade.jpg

headf.jpg

headg.jpg

headh.jpg

headi.jpg

thetrailboss

Staff member
A transition for the skijay...entering into the world of big skis again, eh? :wink:

I remember skiing with you on those skis. Yes, I still have my shorty skis and love them. Lots of fun! :D

stretchtech

sweet

r they still for sale because if they are i am definately interested. thanks.