• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

gayest thread ever, bar none.

2knees

I just realized that I've made more friends through alpinezone in the last 5 years then i've met outside of this loose circle. AZ isnt necessarily a message board for me. if i walked away forever, there are probably 10 - 15 people I'd still talk to and see on a semi regular basis. kinda fucked up when i think about it.

yeah, i've been a drinkin and a smokin.

deadheadskier

Staff member
oh brother

you Connecticut folks like to throw the ghey target on yourselves every chance you get

wa-loaf

you-re-gay1.jpg

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
We luv you, man!

Actually, since becoming a SAHM, you guys were mostly all I had locally (those of you I have skied/biked with). Now I'm making mommy friends, too, but it's not the same.

2knees

United States Postal Service......

delivery shall be mine.

drjeff

As gay as it sounds, I actually wanted to watch John and Kate plus 8([size=-4]and liked it[/size]) on in-demand this morning as I was on the exercise bike :eek: (atleast I was at home! :rolleyes:) Thinking I need to goto a strip club or something after work today to attempt to get some of my masculinity back

MRGisevil

As gay as it sounds, I actually wanted to watch John and Kate plus 8([size=-4]and liked it[/size]) on in-demand this morning as I was on the exercise bike :eek: (atleast I was at home! :rolleyes:) Thinking I need to goto a strip club or something after work today to attempt to get some of my masculinity back

Dude... erm... stuff. Your gayness is like kryptonite to me right now... it's completely numbed my abilitity to properly hate on how gay that post actually was...I feel dizzy...