• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

gayest thread ever, bar none.

Greg

Staff member
i'm an idiot.

This thread is a perfect example why you should never drink to excess.

ah_the_classics.jpg

Grassi21

I just realized that I've made more friends through alpinezone in the last 5 years then i've met outside of this loose circle. AZ isnt necessarily a message board for me. if i walked away forever, there are probably 10 - 15 people I'd still talk to and see on a semi regular basis. kinda fucked up when i think about it.

yeah, i've been a drinkin and a smokin.

man i hope i'm not one of those people. ;-)

koreshot

Wow, koreshot! You came out of retirement for this thread? :razz:

Yes. This thread hurt so much that I had to :-?. Actually, I know its just making fun and all the AZers I have met are good people who accept everyone warmly, but an entire thread about "gayness" is a bit much.

I would rather focus on trash talking one another, arguing about which ski resort is better and me claiming that Dr. Skimeister looks like Philip Seymour Hoffman. Sorry Skimeister, I'm not that mature. :)

No offense, PSH is awesome!

Beetlenut

i'm an idiot.

Wow, you do present an air-tight argument! As far as the original point, nothing wrong with admitting you've made some good friends on here. After all, we're not in High school or College anymore. This place is as close to a social environment as most of us get, specially if you have family and work obligations, and we do have atleast one thing in common.

drjeff

As gay as it sounds, I actually wanted to watch John and Kate plus 8([size=-4]and liked it[/size]) on in-demand this morning as I was on the exercise bike :eek: (atleast I was at home! :rolleyes:) Thinking I need to goto a strip club or something after work today to attempt to get some of my masculinity back

Dude... erm... stuff. Your gayness is like kryptonite to me right now... it's completely numbed my abilitity to properly hate on how gay that post actually was...I feel dizzy...

Oh I forgot to add, not that it helps very much :rolleyes:, that atleast in the episode I watched they took the kids to see the Harlem Globetrotter's and that footage made up atleast 1/2 of the episode, so technically I was watching a "basketball comedy show!" Yup, that's my story, I'm sticking to it! :rolleyes: ;) :spin:

BTW Marge, glad to give you a feeling of dizziness without having to endure the hangover later! :lol:

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Yes. This thread hurt so much that I had to :-?. Actually, I know its just making fun and all the AZers I have met are good people who accept everyone warmly, but an entire thread about "gayness" is a bit much.

I would rather focus on trash talking one another, arguing about which ski resort is better and me claiming that Dr. Skimeister looks like Philip Seymour Hoffman. Sorry Skimeister, I'm not that mature. :)

No offense, PSH is awesome!

Kosak slut.