• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Get out and vote today!

hammer

My 18YO son votes for the first time today. Hopefully he will understand what's on the ballot...

I look at it this way...if I don't vote I don't have the right to complain.

Warp Daddy

Will vote even thought this year the candidates in both parties in MOST instances are real bottom feeders in our state------ god - awful . Both the Donkey and the Elephant in NYS are EPIC failures .

Frankly its like choosing between Dumb n' Dumber , absolutely the worst slate i've seen in in my life . Where in hell are the GOOD people ??

ctenidae

I don't trust/ agree with/ like/ respect/ want to be represented by/ believe in/ want to be associated with/ want to do anything other than kidney punch any of them.

billski

Website
ski.iabsi.com
Been there, done that. 7AM.

What still befuddles me is that in my town of 30,000, I have never once been asked for positive ID. I could probably walk in and vote for my neighbor. All I need to know is street address and name. Easy as can be.

dmc

Us new Yawkas get to try out these new machines... Prolly be massive lines

those new machines showed up this morning at our town hall in Hunter.. I walked in at 730 and they said they weren't ready yet.. not happy... Came back a bit later and they were just finishing getting the scanner going..

I reported the issue.. Not cool..

campgottagopee

Will vote even thought this year the candidates in both parties in MOST instances are real bottom feeders in our state------ god - awful . Both the Donkey and the Elephant in NYS are EPIC failures .

Frankly its like choosing between Dumb n' Dumber , absolutely the worst slate i've seen in in my life . Where in hell are the GOOD people ??

This...at least the "Ex-Whore" is upfront about things:wink:

campgottagopee

Yeah seriously "up front " !! :D:D:D Moreover she HAS experience managing whores which might suit her well in NYS Legislature . And for certain she would re-structure a "top- heavy" out of control government :D:D

top heavy---I LOL'd for sure---good one Warp

deadheadskier

Staff member
voted as well. Not all that excited about the NH political scene, but still always vote.

I'm happy it's over with and hopefully the phone stops ringing. You know, figures when they put together the Do Not Call list that the Senate would make politicians excempt from the rules. So annoying. I hear your ads on the radio, the internet, I see your signs littering the roads, every other TV commercial.......do you really need to call me during Sunday football or at night when having dinner with my wife? What you'll accomplish is most likely pissing me off and losing my vote for you.

mondeo

I look at it this way...if I don't vote I don't have the right to complain.
I call BS on that logic. I don't vote because my vote doesn't matter. By extension, I don't have the right to think my complaints will actually do anything. Which I don't. But I still reserve the right to uselessly complain.

And here comes the hate...

drjeff

I call BS on that logic. I don't vote because my vote doesn't matter. By extension, I don't have the right to think my complaints will actually do anything. Which I don't. But I still reserve the right to uselessly complain.

Frankly in this election, with how close so many races are likely to be, your vote may actually matter.

dmc

Im trying to talk GSS into voting on FB right now... haha... I think I got him - telling him he may meet some lose liberal hippy chicks...

One is a lonely number - but it adds up... Some people are depending on you not voting..