• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Ghosts and matrix and sentives, I believe there is more than just one life here group of people that do

Scottyskis2

Telepathy intuition
Energy group

Attachments

• facebook_1672421876725_7014645767239017270_2333431245380390.jpg
    facebook_1672421876725_7014645767239017270_2333431245380390.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Scottyskis2

Just like the movie for few lucky people who are not me and csense the truth in my opinion

Attachments

• IMG_20221223_124722_270.jpg
    IMG_20221223_124722_270.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 3

Scottyskis2

Scottyskis2

Wishing you the best Scotty.
Thanks u much appreciated that
"https://wisdomsfromheaven.com/lesse...ong-does-it-take-for-us-to-reincarnate-again/
""
11.1 How long does it take for us to reincarnate again? A soul that is not yet ready on Earth is attracted by the astral World of the Unconscious after leaving the body. In this world the soul resides until the time when it is again attracted to a new life on Earth. Because of the many murders that have ever been committed and have to be made good, this world of the unconscious is over populated. A new incarnation can take hundreds of years for these .""

Scottyskis2

The Light forces have communicated that after more than 1500 years of suppression, Goddess temples need to be recreated again on the surface of this planet.

Public spaces that bring the Goddess energy to the general surface population need to be created. This can be your private space that is open to the general public at least a few hours weekly and can bring Goddess energy to the people though meditations, dance, readings, and music.

Goddess Temples around the World:

Scottyskis2

Another video about
About
Telepathy and other special stuff that normally people don't know about

Scottyskis2

Where I get mediums and ghost stories and much learning about what few
know wnd are born with

Scottyskis2

Happy Sunday
If you want to, use some telepathy to have some telepathic chats with some very advanced otherworld beings about all of the below information.

"ETS; spirits; Earth residents; evil spirits and Earth; who can solve all major problems of all Earth residents; reincarnation and past lives; they prefer to eat only non-meat food; they qualified to be called a good teammate of _____; spirits that were then living as a physical-bodied being; ETS would not evacuate any of them; and much more"
=====================
1. Have some evil spirits gained control of Earth? = NO
===============
2. Is it possible that some good advanced ETS (NO), and some angels (NO), and God (NO), and some Earth humans (NO) could solve all of the major problems of all Earth residents?
=================
3. In 2022, what percent of Earth humans had lived one or more physical-bodied past lives? = 35%
================
4. In 2022, what percent of Earth animals (10%), and"

Scottyskis2

"As Mike the soul guide, my abilities have been acknowledged, but I choose not to provide psychic readings or mediumship services. Instead, I am here to empower individuals to develop these skills within themselves. No soul holds a greater spiritual capacity than another. We all receive messages from higher realms, but it is through mastering a soulful existence in this earthly life that we become aware of this heavenly wisdom. The wisdom I offer is not found in academia, but rather in the secrets of the higher realms. I did not seek this ability in my previous life, nor did I practice it. It was inherited after my accident and the subsequent seven-year process of shedding my ego. I am capable of offering metaphysical assistance without requiring verbal communication or knowledge of an individual's story. As a spiritual soldier, I am dedicated to fulfilling this divine mission with pride."

Scottyskis2

:Don't forget about the Q&A event happening tomorrow.

We'll be discussing everything about the ego and the soul. Come prepared with your questions and let's explore this fascinating topic together. 💫

Date & Time: 16 April @ 12pm CDT (Central Daylight Time)"

Scottyskis2

Rich Man poor Man begger man thief.

Karma is so misunderstood.

Everything is Karmic.

There is no good or bad.

Karma is simply what you have sown you will reap.
What has been sewn in the fleshly body on the physical dimension of Earth can only be reaped in the fleshly body in the physical dimension of Earth.

Karma is perfect Justice.

It just simply gives back to you what you have given out two others.

The perfect opportunity for self to meet self.

No understand things are happening in your present lifetime as a direct result of what you have thought in previous lifetimes.

Those are the times you would say how could this possibly have happened to me.

Remember there are no victims.
There are no accidents.
There are no coincidences.

Everything is meant to be.

Just understand it's not what happens to you that is so important.

What is important is how you deal with it.
That's what goes into your akashic record your spiritual record of yourself.

Everything you gain in a lifetime polishes off those karmic debts which are discoloring your record.

If one was rich in one lifetime and only thinks of him or herself it is no doubt they would enter into a physical body in another lifetime that was poverty-stricken and left without help.

We cannot judge any situation.

Everything is in perfect order.

Should you feel compassion for any person, absolutely.

That then becomes part of your karma.
That people would be compassionate towards you.
May not be in this lifetime though.

Patience is a virtue.

Accept life the way it is.
The only thing that needs to change is ourselves.

In one lifetime you maybe considered the one that is very wise.
The one that is all knowing.
You are held high in others opinion.

In another lifetime you maybe the witless one.
The one that is considered more lowly.

Whatever you have chosen from a spiritual perspective that will offer the greatest opportunity to learn to love you will choose that lifetime.

see you when you are in spirit you don't care about gold or the lack of it.

You don't care about living on the big house on the hill or the Shack down some dirt road at the bottom of the hill.

From a spiritual level completely lacking the ego of man and the emotions you will enter into a lifetime that adds to your spiritual growth not your physical one.

You may choose to be in a prison. Especially if it is your comic debt to be there.
A lot can be learned in solitude.

Should anyone be judged for pursuing the path they have chosen.

I don't think so.

Robert Emerson

Scottyskis2

Rich Man poor Man begger man thief.

Karma is so misunderstood.

Everything is Karmic.

There is no good or bad.

Karma is simply what you have sown you will reap.
What has been sewn in the fleshly body on the physical dimension of Earth can only be reaped in the fleshly body in the physical dimension of Earth.

Karma is perfect Justice.

It just simply gives back to you what you have given out two others.

The perfect opportunity for self to meet self.

No understand things are happening in your present lifetime as a direct result of what you have thought in previous lifetimes.

Those are the times you would say how could this possibly have happened to me.

Remember there are no victims.
There are no accidents.
There are no coincidences.

Everything is meant to be.

Just understand it's not what happens to you that is so important.

What is important is how you deal with it.
That's what goes into your akashic record your spiritual record of yourself.

Everything you gain in a lifetime polishes off those karmic debts which are discoloring your record.

If one was rich in one lifetime and only thinks of him or herself it is no doubt they would enter into a physical body in another lifetime that was poverty-stricken and left without help.

We cannot judge any situation.

Everything is in perfect order.

Should you feel compassion for any person, absolutely.

That then becomes part of your karma.
That people would be compassionate towards you.
May not be in this lifetime though.

Patience is a virtue.

Accept life the way it is.
The only thing that needs to change is ourselves.

In one lifetime you maybe considered the one that is very wise.
The one that is all knowing.
You are held high in others opinion.

In another lifetime you maybe the witless one.
The one that is considered more lowly.

Whatever you have chosen from a spiritual perspective that will offer the greatest opportunity to learn to love you will choose that lifetime.

see you when you are in spirit you don't care about gold or the lack of it.

You don't care about living on the big house on the hill or the Shack down some dirt road at the bottom of the hill.

From a spiritual level completely lacking the ego of man and the emotions you will enter into a lifetime that adds to your spiritual growth not your physical one.

You may choose to be in a prison. Especially if it is your comic debt to be there.
A lot can be learned in solitude.

Should anyone be judged for pursuing the path they have chosen.

I don't think so.

Robert Emerson
Life forms in the universe are real.

I don't think people realize how advanced they are technically and spiritually.

They have a spirit just like us.

Only here on Earth do the emotions and the ego exist nowhere else in the universe.

What is known as extraterrestrials simply not of this Earth do not possess the ego.

They have no desire to dominate and control as is evident on the Earth today and on the earth of yesterday.

They have no jealousy.

In all of my personal experiences with them as did my whole family growing up they were benevolent and there was no fear.

They are aware more than us that the god force in the universe is real.

They don't believe it by faith.

They know it.

They are aware more than us that karma is real.

Not by faith or belief, they know it.

Karma simply is what you put out comes right back at you.

Karma is the law of cause and effect.

Karma is simply the scales of justice what is put on one side must be put on the other.

John Lennon sang instant karma's going to get you.

It's going to hit you right in the face.

You better get yourself together brother and join the human race.

How can you laugh in the face of love.

John was right.

Other life-forms in the universe completely know this.

If you don't believe me give John Lennon a chance.

All we are saying is give Peace a chance.

This is what's going on.

The world is militarized.

Your spirit entered into this dimension to learn to love unconditionally by overcoming all of those aspects of yourself which are not so loving.

The whole universe is aware of this.

The God fource or what is know as source is real.

Knowing this new reality and totally believing it you wouldn't do anything wrong.

You would realize the only one you're harming is yourself.

There's a train coming, you don't need a ticket just get on board.

Get on board the train of truth and humanity.

Your spirit entered in to this planet.

Your Spirit entered into your physical form by choice.

You have it over the mother and the father full well knowing the DNA that you would inherit and the sociological aspects of being born into that household in that geographic location.

We've all been given free will the greatest of gifts from God.

That means the god force does not interfere with Humanity.

God loves you whether you do right or whether you do wrong.

That is unconditional love.

The choice is yours.

The spirit entered in to this physical plane to learn to love.

The whole universe is aware of this.

Other life-forms from the universe are aware of it to.

Everybody needs to move on with their spiritual development and join the universe.

Relationships offer you the greatest opportunity for your spiritual Evolution because the good and the bad and both of you comes out to be clearly seen.

This gives you the opportunity to see what you need to work on to become a better person and have a better relationship.

In every relationship you either grow together or you grow apart either way you grow.

So hop on board and join the rest of the universe where love is the end result the final goal.

You have free will use it wisely to make the right choices in your life.

Thoughts are real is anything you would know and there are consequences for them.

Robert Emerson

Scottyskis2

Strong souls are under attack from childhood...
It was hard for the High Vibrational Souls to penetrate here in the 🌎.
When the arrival of a soul of a higher order about to incarnate the matrix reacts by transmitting the signal "attention to all" its commands.
And immediately, opposing forces fall upon that baby yet to prevent birth, provide for an early death, or to extinguish and steal his potential to exercise his gifts.
Externally, this may manifest itself as problems during pregnancy, childbirth. The child is born in the most difficult environment to degrade them as much as possible.
The system accurately reads vulnerabilities and problem points in order to strike them ruthlessly and consistently.
The task is to deprive her of self-confidence, destroy the inner core, be subjected to physical and psychological violence, incessant criticism and negativity.
The main thing is

Scottyskis2

The key is to be in a state of permanent connectedness with your inner body - to feel it at all times. This will rapidly deepen and transform your life. The more consciousness you direct into the inner body, the higher its vibrational frequency becomes.

𝓔𝓬𝓴𝓱𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓮