• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

Happy Autumn!!

Hiking New England

Website
www.HikingNewEngland.com
Every first day of Autumn I go through the same process. I get bummed that the summer is over, and usually lament about all the things I wanted to do and didn't. Then I realize it's fall, my favorite season and get all fired up for fall hiking and winter sports.

Bring on the fall!

Bring on the winter!

I wish there was no summer..I get bummed when summer begins and so excited when it's over..we're over the hump....woo hoo..hidey ho

Marc

Website
www.marcpmc.com
Everyone at work is mad at me for being so happy about autumn. I don't get people. I always looked forward to this time of year even before I skied.

Hawkshot99

I agree. The weather is uplifting, the scenery is awesome and it's arguably the best season of the year. The only thing that kills me is the Halloween candy that is out on the store shelves - 50 DAYS EARLY!!

Shows how good that candy is for you with all those preservitives.:razz:

wa-loaf

I agree. The weather is uplifting, the scenery is awesome and it's arguably the best season of the year. The only thing that kills me is the Halloween candy that is out on the store shelves - 50 DAYS EARLY!!

We were in Target this weekend and in the back behind the Halloween stuff, there was shelf that had Christmas stuff on it already.
:smash:

I just went running and I sweat more than an illegal alien crossing the border..It's down to 81 now though..hopefully today was the hottest day until May..