• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

How many days will you ski in November

Flan

1 at Okemo (11/21). Don't think I'll be getting out anymore in Nov. (gotta save up that "away time" for better conditions). My old Nov. "record" is 2 days. Earliest start for me is Nov. 15. Latest finish May 15 at K-Mart in '92. Need to work on Oct. & June!

Terry

1 in Oct., 2 in november for me. Now that hunting season is over, it is time to get serious with the skiing!!! :beer:

Bosefius

I thought 3 or 4, but some vehicle problems and work kept it steady at 2. That is 2 months in a row with 2 days now. December has to be better.

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
andyzee said:
5, 2 down 3 to go.

OK, wound up with 4, to go for 5 I would have had to pay for a lift ticket since it was a blackout day on my All for One pass. Since mine and my wife's legs for hurting, we decided day 5 wouldn't have been worth it.

JohnL

Two for me, better than most Novembers. And my body is reminding me tonight that I should have trained harder in the off-season. More accurately, I should have trained in the off-season ...

Vortex

I got 8 in. No long days. 2 at the River 3 at Waterville. 3 at Loon. none worthy of a trip reports, but days counted. Late start to the season. I usually have 10 days in by Nov's end.

snosharkrider

4 days. 2 at statton and 2 at okemo. woke up to a nice snowy thanksgiving morning with fresh snow and empty trails.

Greg

Staff member
Just one for me. Just couldn't make it out this weekend...

bvibert

Staff member
Greg said:
Just one for me. Just couldn't make it out this weekend...

I tried to make it out this weekend, but I just couldn't put it together... :( ZERO days in Nov. for me... :cry:

Greg, did you see that Mohawk opened on Sat?

Greg

Staff member
bvibert said:
Greg, did you see that Mohawk opened on Sat?
Yeah - one intermediate/beginner run. Almost went for a few hours, but we were having company that day...

Xcreamus

I got three... :)

Looks like I'll get three. :cry:

Was planning on skiing, Sugarbush today... Maybe I'll check out Stowe. :wink:

thebigo

october: 1
november: 4

The best day was thanksgiving at kmart. The worst was opening day at crotched.