• Welcome to AlpineZone, the largest online community of skiers and snowboarders in the Northeast!

You may have to REGISTER before you can post. Registering is FREE, gets rid of the majority of advertisements, and lets you participate in giveaways and other AlpineZone events!

I am going to be one irritable B*TCH for a while..

krisskis

Good luck Kris. It's a tough thing to do. Quitnet.com helped me a lot on my first few quits.

Ive been logging into Quitnet everyday. Its nice to see my stats.

My Stats:
Your Quit Date is: 7/8/2008 10:00:00 AM

Time Smoke-Free: 23 days, 15 hours, 31 minutes and 39 seconds

Cigarettes NOT smoked: 591

Lifetime Saved: 4 days, 12 hours

Money Saved: $150.00

My Med Plan:
Nicotine Patch

I have to say that i have been having a tough time in recent days. went to a concert the other night at Jones Beach and did a bit of tailgating...anyway after a beer...or 3...i wanted one sooooo bad. My son was with me and threatened to tell everyone if i did...LOL...Good boy!!

andyzee

Website
www.nsmountainsports.com
Doing good Kris, keep it up!

Below are my stats and since me and my wife quit at the same time and smoked the same amount you could double the money saved. Like the stats on this site, kind of helps you realize how much money and health you waste by smoking.

My Stats:
Your Quit Date is: 8/11/2005 6:00:00 PM
trans.gif

Time Smoke-Free: 1086 days, 15 hours, 50 minutes and 49 seconds
trans.gif

Cigarettes NOT smoked: 32600
trans.gif

Lifetime Saved
: 8 months, 9 days
trans.gif

Money Saved:
$4,565.40

bvibert

Staff member
I almost wish that I smoked, so that I could quit and save all that money.... ;)

bvibert

Staff member
[trekducking]You could quit alcohol and drink tap water [/trekducking]

I actuallt rarely drink ,but when I do I like to go all out.. :lol:

Most of what I drink in a normal day is filtered tap water, so :p to you! :spin:

severine

Website
poetinthepantry.com
Yup, we drink pretty rarely around here. The last time was...4th of July weekend. The last time before that was... at A-basin for me. Eating... well, we could save some money there. :oops:

Kris, again, WAY TO GO, GIRL!!!!!!!! You are doing great!!!!

krisskis

Yup, we drink pretty rarely around here. The last time was...4th of July weekend. The last time before that was... at A-basin for me. Eating... well, we could save some money there. :oops:

Kris, again, WAY TO GO, GIRL!!!!!!!! You are doing great!!!!

Oh hell i could save alot of money too by not eating...LOL. Or feeding my growing teens.

BeanoNYC

Maybe she quit, maybe she didn't. I wish Kris the best, either way. I've battled cigarettes for years. I've finally gotten to the point where I'll smoke a few cigs when I drink. I actually smoked a shit load when Bob and I went to that music festival. Was able to stop the day I got home. It is what it is. I may start rolling my cigs when I drink so I'm a bit more mindful of each one.